Memories ~Ricky~

Ricky's POV

Out of all the decisions I've made in my life, this is by far the one I most regret. Yesterday, two of my YouTube friends, Kian and Sam, asked me if I wanted to join a collab channel they were thinking of starting. I, of course, said yes, but it was after the meeting we had this morning that everything went downhill.

Flashback:

"Hey everyone!" I looked around the room and saw Kian and Sam in front of us. Standing next to me was JC Caylen, Connor Franta, and Trevor Moran. (I know that Ricardo was here at the beginning and there was no Kian and all that jazz, but like I said before, this is for the purposes of the story.)

"So, as you know, we brought you here because we want you to join our new YouTube channel. What you don't know is that we will have a sort of...side project, you could say."

Kian looked around with a smirk before speaking. "Sam and I have been feeling a bit lonely, and we want your help. You would get someone too, but we get dibs on anyone we like until we have someone."

I looked around, confused, before slowly raising my hand. "Um, I don't quite understand what we're going to be doing."

Kian turned to me with that unsettling smirk of his. "Well you see my dear Ricky, we will be kidnapping girls."

And that's when I passed out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wow it's been a while, and I'm so so so so so soooooooo sorry. There is really no excuse, but I will update as much as possible. Anyway, I love you guys!!

Stay sexxeh,

Xx Priya