We Brought You Some Friends

Grace's POV

When I woke up, everything was dark. All of a sudden, there was a blinding white light and someone yelling. "Grace! Verran! GET UP!" I slowly regained my sight to see someone standing over me... Kian Lawley? How does he kno- oh right. They kidnapped me. -_- (A/N she was making that face) I looked up to see him smirking over another girl as she struggled to see. I remember Kian saying Verran.

I looked over at the door and, as if on que, in walked Sam Pottorff, pushing a gorgeous ginger-blondish girl. The only strange thing is that she was wearing what could barely pass as clothing. "This is Emily. She's been here for a while, so she'll show you what to do." And with that, Sam and Kian walked out, locking the door behind them.

Emily's POV

When I woke up, I was laying against a bare chest. I sighed. I was used to it, after all the same thing does happen every night. I just sometimes have a tiny glimmer of hope that one day, I'll wake up with clothes on. I felt a movement behind me, and then a light kiss on my neck. "Hey there Emily." He looked down at me, with his sickeningly sexy smirk. I just sighed and got up. "We brought you some friends, so get dressed."

He tossed me some "clothes" and I sighed (ik I sigh a lot, get over it) before looking at him and saying "Really Kian? This is what you consider clothing?"

"For you it is. Now get dressed!" And with that he walked out of the door. I waited about a minute before getting dressed and quietly walking towards the bathroom, hoping to at least wash my face, but nope. Sam just had to see me and grab my arm. "And where do you think you're going?" He smirked at me. His face made me sick. He stepped closer before saying "You know that you were supposed to be mine, but Kian got to you before I could. And walking around in that little number you got on isn't making it any easier for me. You might wanna watch your back." I didn't have a chance to react before he pulled me to the basement and pushed me inside.

I saw two gorgeous girls laying on the ground, and I instantly felt bad for them. They were probably already confused and/or and bit scared, but they had no way of knowing what they were really in for.

Verran's POV

After Sam and Kian walked out, the girl-I think her name was Emily- looked at us and just started to cry. "What's wrong??" I heard Grace say.

"I just feel so sad right now! Being here is awful for me and there's no way that I want anyone else to ever have to go through th-" But before she could finish her sentence, she was yanked away by Kian and Connor turned to us and said "We told her not to say that. Don't disobey us, or you will regret it."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry for the long wait, and the short chapter, but my phone decided to be a cow turd and delete the chapter, so I had to rewrite the entire thing!! GAAHHHH sometimes I hate technology. But I love it. BUT I LOVE-HATE IT! ANYwhore, hope you guys enjoyed this chappie! Vote, comment, dance, go skydiving...

LOVE YOU MY CRAZY SKITTLE MINIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay sexxeh,

Xx Priya