Imma Cut A Bitch

Verran's POV

What. The. Hell. Just. Happened. I THOUGHT THEY WERE NICE!! HOW COULD KIAN JUST DRAG THAT POOR GIRL OUT LIKE THAT??? I BARELY EVEN CAUGHT HER NAME. I looked over at Grace and saw her sobbing. I'm guessing that they were her idols too.

She looked over at me. The look in her eyes was heartbreaking. "I'm scared..." She whispered. I just nodded and crawled over to her, hugging her tightly. And I cried right along with her.

Connor's POV

As soon as I walked out of the door, I sighed a little. I feel like I might have been a bit too harsh. I was about to go back in when Kian grabbed my arm and said "Where the hell do you think you're going?! I'm in charge here, and I said to never take pity on the prisoners. Remember?" I nodded. The venom that was laced in his words sent shivers up my spine. We were all scared of Kian, well all of us except for Sam. They had been best friends forever, and had been the ones to originally come up with the idea of kidnapping girls.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not going soft or anything. I do get a thrill when we kidnap the girls. It was the main reason that we moved in together. I just wish that we could treat them a little bit better.

And speaking if the girls, I could use some "comforting" from Grace right about now.

Grace's POV

I'm still sobbing, even though it's been an hour. Not about Verran and I getting yelled at, but about Connor. He had always been my favorite, but he was so violent, and he didn't even consider being gentle. He just used me and threw me back in the basement, without my clothes. They took Verran too. I hope she's ok.

Trevor's POV

Where the hell is Verran? I went down to the basement, but all I found was I naked, crying Grace. I guess Connor broke her in. I don't wanna be here. The only reason that I'm here is because I'm TERRIFIED of Kian. I don't like the idea of kidnapping and raping girls, but believe me. These guys can do bad things to a guy. And they wouldn't hesitate to kill me.

You see, I took Verran for a different reason. I'm not even sure why, but the second I saw her, I knew I needed to be close to her, to get to know her better. She filled a space in my heart. And I swear, if anyone did ANYTHING to hurt her, imma cut a bitch.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys!!! Once again, sorry for the long wait, and the crappy chappie. (OMG I'm like DJ Malik up in this bitch ;) ) I had AWFUL writers block, and I still do. Any-whore, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote if you wanna know what happened to Verran!! And comment cuz you love me!

I LOVE YOU MY CRAZY OREO MUNCHKINS!!!! (Hehe changed y'all's name)

Stay sexxeh,

Xx Priya