The Yogurt Shop

Grace's POV

I had just gotten my cake batter flavored frozen yogurt, when I noticed 6 supah sexxeh guys walk in. Or at lease, they looked sexy from the back. I sat down with my yogurt and started studying for my exams. Somebody walked up behind me. They smelled like man cologne. I turned around and gasped. "Are you Connor Franta?!" I asked, extremely surprised.

"Uh huh!" He said. "Das meee!" I started giggling, then stopped when I realized that the other 5 guys must be the rest of O2L. They turned around at the same time, slowly. It was just a tad but creepy. "Hey do you wanna go to a movie with us?" Connor asked. I just nodded and we walked out of the shop, the other guys following closely behind.

Connor's POV

The guys and I were walking down the street when I saw a frozen yogurt shop. I nudges Kian and pointed it out. He looked at me with wide eyes and squealed, running across the street. We all chuckled and jogged after him.

When we entered the shop, I saw a girl sitting down. She had was tall, skinny, and blond. I nudged Kian again. "She's mine." I muttered under my breath. He nodded, and I walked over to her. I just stood there for a while until she turned around. Up close, I could see that she had hazel eyes. Suddenly her eyes widened. "Are you Connor Franta?"

'Oh. She's a fan.' I thought. 'Better do the friendly act.' "Uh huh!" I said. "Das me!" She giggled and turned away, but then stopped. She glanced over the table and the boys noticed her looking at them. They did the creepy thing where they all turn around the same time. I don't know why they do that. "Hey? You want to go see a movie with us?" I asked. She nodded and we walked out of the shop. The rest of the guys followed us, a little too closely.

Trevor's POV

I'm so pissed right now. Kian's had his girl for weeks, Connor just got his, and the other guys already know who they want. I still have no idea. All of a sudden, I tripped and fell, knocking someone over in the process. "Oh my gosh! Are you ok?" I heard a female voice exclaim. I looked up and saw a girl that looked strangely similar to me.

"Dude, she looks just like you." Ricky whispered in my ear. "I know." I whispered back. "I want her."

"But... She looks just like you." I was about to whisper back, when I noticed the girl was still standing there, looking at us strangely. "Hi. I'm Trevor!" I introduced myself.

"I know! I'm kinda embarrassed to say this, but I am a huge fan!" She said. I smirked. "Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention. My names Verran Thomas."

"Well, Verran Thomas, would you like to go see a movie with us? Grace is coming too!" I pointed at Connor's girl.

"Sure!" We lead them to our car, and brought them into the backseat. They were facing away from us, so we got the things ready. "Hey, what movie ar-" Verran never finished what she was saying because I had put the cloth soaked in chloroform over her face. And before Grace could say anything, or try to escape, Connor had done the same to her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys! So this is my new O2L fanfic. I just wanted to put it out there that I know the guys would NEVER do ANYTHING like this. Remember, this is fanFICTION. So, yeah. That's about it. Love ya!!

Stay sexxeh,

Xx Priya