Memories ~Connor~

Hey guys! Just a quick note... This chapter is basically just background info on where they got the idea, hence the title. Don't hate it too much, and see you at the end of the chapter! Also, I know this isn't how anything actually happened, I'm just making up whatever works for the story, so bear with me. (Fun fact: "bare with me" would mean get naked with me) Anyway, I'm rambling, so let's get on with the chapter!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So here I am in CVS, just gettin me an Arizona and some Sour Patch Ki-" I ran into someone as I was vlogging. I looked up and saw none other than Ricky Dillon. "Hey man! I know we've talked online, but it's great to meet you in person." He just sort of smiled and walked away. Wow, that was kind of rude. I just shook it off and looked for my favorite Arizona. I was about to pick it up when someone reached in front of me and grabbed the last one and walked away. I turned around and saw... Kian Lawley?

"Oh hey, Connor! It's great to see you again!" Before I could answer, Kian just walked away. I guess most youtubers aren't what they seem. Although, I can't realy expect much when i look at mself. All of my viewers think I'm some sort of angel whose perfect. The only reason I even censor my videos is to make my parents happy. That's the only thing the viewers have right. I'm a HUGE family man.

Anyway, I grabbed a different Arizona and walked up to the counter to pay. While pulled out my money, I winked at the super hot cashier. Damn, I'd like to get in her pants. She handed me my stuff and bit her lip when I winked again and walked away. I walked out the door and into my car. When I sat down, I heard some crinkling coming from my back pocket. Hmmmm.... I dont remember putting anything in there. I reached back and pulled out a small piece of paper. There was a note written in messy handwriting that said:

Connor,

We would like you to join this collab channel on youtube that we're thinking of creating. Kian didn't ask you out loud because theres more to it than making videos. You'll find out more if you come see us at 567 Cherry Blossom Avenue, at precisely 2:17 am tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Our Secret Life (We'll think of better names later)

Well then. Looks like I'm joining a collab chanel.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys! So I decided that because I couldn't finish an entire chapter by today, (it's still Saturday btw ;) ) I'm going to divide this up into six different parts, one for each member, and post one everyday for the next six days. As you could tell, this is Connor. Anywhore, y'all are the BEST AND I LOVE YOU MY CRAZY OREO MUNCHKINS!!!

Stay sexxeh,

Xx Priya