/36\

cas wanted to see him.

yes, he knew that dean was free to go out of the castle and do as he wished for the day, but damn, he missed him. he'd been seeing him so much recently, that it felt strange to not be near him. castiel was currently behind his desk at the office, slouched in his chair, running his fingers on the grooves of the table. he had nothing better to do besides sit and do nothing, waiting for dean to get back.

this feeling of missing dean was unbearable, but the thought of seeing him again soon and holding him close was what was pulling castiel through the day.

he hadn't felt this way towards a person since.... well maybe since before his mother died...

castiel remembered when he swore that he would never get himself attached to someone in fear of feeling the pain of losing someone dear to him again, and here he was, attatched and crazy in love with dean. he kept telling himself not to label it as love, but it was the only thing that described his feelings toward dean.

he never had much human interaction, since he basically locked himself into the castle after his mother was murdered. castiel was also careful with trusting others, yet dean opened that up for him again. the king found himself talking to the servants more, being more open with his court, and wanting to visit the village to talk with his people.

maybe he could ask dean to take him out to the village sometime... maybe castiel could confess..

a burning blush quickly flashed up towards his cheeks when that thought came to mind. cas covered his mouth quickly as the blush flared his face. confess to dean? he didn't think he could ever do it...

but surely dean felt the same way... he did suggest sex after all... and he has stuck with castiel this long time...

should he do it? and when? maybe when dean gets back...