/8\

Castiel sat on his bed, staring at the wall across from him with his mind blank. He often times did this,and it really freaked out Ellen since he looked so out of it.

It was so peaceful and quiet compared to what the castle was like a while ago with Jo... well, until his brother and sister barged in.

"Seriously! I go into the village on this day and that's when a rebel is arrested? God dammit!" His younger brother, Gabriel, yelled when he walked in.

Anna followed close behind with her arms crossed and rolled her eyes. "Gabe, we see rebels all the time when we go to town..." she muttered, following closely behind

"But still!" He whined.

"Thank you for knocking, it was so much appreciated..." Castiel said in a bored tone, still staring at the wall.

"Oh stop being such a let down, Cassie." Gabriel said before he flung himself onto the bed next to his big brother.

"So what else happened?" He asked in an excited way, almost like a little child. Anna gently sat at the edge of the bed, making no dip in the bed, wanting to be part of the conversation.

Cas sighed before telling them. "The rebel was ellen's daughter... I kept her alive and we are using her for questioning."

"Daughter?" Anna softly asked.
"Did you not hear him, Anna?" Gabe asked before getting punched in the arm.

"What about the boy that came a while ago?" Anna asked over Gage's complaining.

Castiel closed his eyes and wondered what the boy was doing down in his cell... "I've gotten no information from him so far..." He murmured.

"Do you want me to try?" Gabriel asked. Cas laughed softly and shook his head.

"No... I think it's up to me, the king, to oversee this prisoner's punishment... He may not know anything but it doesn't hurt to try..."

"do you think he's part of it?" anna asked softly.

castiel hesitated before replying, "no."