49. oh no!

Lexa pov

Today I'm going to be stuck at work all day. I have to go to three meetings, I have a hole bunch of paper work to do and I have to look at the blue prints for a new product were working on. I hate to leave Clarke home alone with the kids, but Raven and Octavia are going to be there all day, that's good, that way Clarke won't be alone. We have a week left till the twins come and I'm so excited and so is Clarke and the girls. I didn't want to come into work today, but Clarke told me to come. She said she would be fine and that Raven and Octavia were coming so she would be okay. Raven and Octavia got back from their honeymoon in Italy two weeks ago and they said that they had a blast. Everyone is doing great. Anya is still my assistant, and my best friends. She met this guy a month ago his name is Gustas and he is very nice. Bellamy is dating Echo one of my good friends from highschool. Abby and Marcus are still together. Everything is going great and I couldn't be more happier. I have an amazing wife, two beautiful daughters and another beautiful one on the way and a handsome son too. Life is great and I wouldn't want to change a thing.

"Hey Lexa ready to go to the meeting" Anya comes in and ask.

"Ugh no, but I guess I have to go" I say and she laughs.

"Yep and don't worry it's only an hour long" she says and I groan at how long it is.

Clarke pov

Today lexa will be at work all day, so it's just me and the girls, raven and Octavia are coming over later to hang out and catch up on things. Right now me and Katie are watching TV while Kayla is kicking the soccer ball around out side with Alex. Kayla and Katie started school a month ago, Katie is in 3rd grade and is very smart, here teacher said she is a very bright student and is very friendly, she already has a best friend named Natalie, they had a sleep over last weekend and Katie was so excited. Kayla is in 8th grade and is very smart too, her favorite subject is reading and writing, she said her teachers are very nice, she loves being in athletics too, last week were try outs for soccer and she made the team she was super excited, she also has made friends, but she told us she might have a crush on this one girl on the soccer team, I was super excited lexa was trying not to ask to many questions. Me and Lexa were really happy when Kayla came on told us she had a crush on someone and it's a girl, the girls have become closer to us and we have to them too, Katie is so excited to have a little brother and sister, Kayla can't wait to show them how to play soccer and sports. I can't wait to hold them in my arms and kiss there little foreheads, lexa can't wait to spoil them, she already spoils the girls, I'm mean Kayla just turned 15 and Lexa has got her a car already, Katie is 11 and Lexa has got here a pony, I don't want to know what she has for the twins, probably matching motercycles. I loom over to Katie and see that she is asleep and I smile and kiss her forehead and slowly get up, I walk into the kitchen and Kayla walks in.

"Hey mom can I go to the US soccer game with Jenna" Kayla ask, Jenna is the girl Kayla likes.

"When is it" I ask.

"It's in a month but Jenna got the tickets early and she asked if I wanted to go, and I wanted to make sure it was okay before I gave her an answer" she says and I smile knowing she cares what we think.

"Of course you can go, just make sure you stay with her and no running off and getting in trouble" I say and she gets this huge smile on her face and runs over and hugs me.

"Thank you so much mom" she says and I smile and kiss the top of her head.

"Your welcome sweetie, go get washed up for dinner aunt Raven and aunt Octavia will be here soon" I tell her and she nods and runs up stairs to get cleaned up. After I finish cooking, I go and put everything on the table, then all of a sudden I get this pain in my stomach, but it goes away, I guess it was from me lifting so much. I forget in and go wake Katie up for supper, then I hear a knock at the door and Raven and Octavia come in, I call Kayla downs and we all sit down and eat.  As I sit down the pain comes back and it's worse this time. Katie is sitting next to me and noticed my reaction.

"Mom are you okay" Katie ask and then everyone looks at me, and I look up and nod at everyone but then my eye go wide as I feel something wet soaking my pants I look down and I see my pants are completely wet.

"Oh no" I say and everyone looks at me and I say..........

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I've been hella busy, but I will try and update more I promise, comment what you think and vote, bye