45. today is the day

Ravens pov

I'm freaking out, I just want this day to be perfect and nothing is going right. First I can't find my phone then I couldn't get my car to start and know I can't find the ring, could this day get any worse. Today is the day I'm proposing to Octavia and I'm a mess. Right now Octavia is with Lexa and there going to be busy the whole day until tonight when it's time, that's when Lexa will bring her to the beach. While Lexa is keeping her occupied, me, Clarke, Abby, Anya, Kayla, Katie, and Bellamy are getting things ready. Bellamy and Anya are setting up the lights and the music that will play in the back ground. Abby and Katie are getting all the food ready and Clarke and Kayla are helping me pick out what I'm wearing and helping with my hair and makeup. I haven't none Kayla and Katie long maybe a little over a month but they are great girls and I'm glad their apart of the family know.  We finally find what I'm going to wear. A nice button up with some nice dress pants and a bow tie. Kayla does my hair and Clarke does my make up. After about two hours their done and I look great. Abby and Katie are finished cooking and have set up the food, and Bellamy and Anya are done too. Now we wait for Octavia and Lexa to get done doing whatever their doing.

Octavia poverty

Today Lexa asked me to hang out and I said okay. Raven seemed a little off today, I hope she's okay, she kinda seemed nervous or something, I don't know I'm sure it's nothing. When Lexa comes and gets me we first go and get breakfast and we talk a little and catch up on some things. Like their new daughters Kayla an Katie. They are super sweet and nice girls. Lexa told me the whole story and I was shocked that people would actually fight kids just to get money. I'm so glad Lexa and Clarke adopted them, if they didn't then who knows what would have happened to them. After we eat we go to the nail salon which is weird because Lexa never gets her nails done, but I brush it off and enjoy it. Lexa gets her nails painted a dark blue color that looks great on her.  I get mine a pretty light blue color with sparkles on them. After we leave the nail salon we go to the mall and that's even weirder because Lexa only comes here when Clarke makes her and Clarke isn't here, what is going on. Lexa walks in first and I follow her all the way to a dress store and she walks in and I get even more confused.

"Lexa why are we in here" I ask?

"Well I need some new suits and I figured you could get a new dress or something nice" she says and I nod, even though I still confused, Lexa usually gets her suits at old navy. I walk off and find a beautiful dress I show Lexa and she says it's beautiful so I buy it and she gets a couple dress shirts and some dress pants. After we pay she tells me were going to her house to change.

"Why are we going to change" I asked really confused know.

"Because our last stop is somewhere fancy" she says and I'm pretty sure she can tell I'm confused because she laughs.

"Why are we going somewhere fancy" I ask her.

"Because I want some good food" she says and then we pull up at her house. We go in and change. She puts and one of her new shirts and pants and a tie,  while I put on my new dress. After that we do our hair and I do my makeup and we get back in the car and she drives all the way to the beach, and now I'm even more confused. 

"Why our we at the beach" I ask and she smiles at me and gets out without answering me. I get out to but to find no Lexa. Where the fuck did she go, I wonder. Then I get a text and it's from Lexa.

L= go down the path that's lit up by lights

She says and I look around and then I see a path with lights that lead down it and I start walking down it. What the hell is Lexa doing, as I get farther down the path I can hear soft music playing and once I get to the end I see Raven.

Raven pov

Lexi text me saying that their here and Octavia is on her way down. Where I'm proposing at there's two paths you can take and Lexa is taking the short one while Octavia takes the longer one so Lexa has time to get here. As I look back at the others who are hiding in the lifeguard tower I see Lexa is there and that's how I know Octavia is close. As I'm standing hear I can hear the music start to Play and then I see her walk down the path and once she see me she looks very confused. She walks over to me and she looks so beautiful.

"Oh where's Lexa" she ask and I laugh a little.

"I'm going to take her places if that's okay with you" I ask and she nods. I then kiss her cheek and lead her to the table where all the food is. We sit down and start to talk about what she did today and all the stuff that happened. As the time gets closer I get more and more nervous and I think she can tell.

"Raven baby is everything okay you seem nervous or scared or something" she says and I smile and nod, okay it's time.

"Octavia I had this day all planned out" I say and she looks confused.

"What do you mean" she ask.

"I mean I was the one who told Lexa to take you out and to take you to all those places that's way I could get this all ready for tonight" I say and she smiles at me and leans in and gives me a kiss but then she pulls away and looks confused again.

"But what's today, I mean it's not our anniversary or one of ours birthday is it" she ask and I laugh a little and shake my head no.

"No today is another day, a day I hope you remember, but I know I will" I say and stand up and take her hands in mine making her stand up too.

"Octavia Blake we have been together over a year now and it has been the best time of my life, spending everyday with you and making memories with you is all I ever want to do. We have been through so much and I couldn't ask for a better person to go through life with then you. You make me so happy  and I don't want to ever let you go, Octavia will you marry me" I say and she has tears in her eyes and so do I and all she can do is nod her head and jump into my arms and then screams yes over and over again and I laugh. God I'm so happy she said yes. We pull apart and she kisses, then we hear cheers and claps and turn around to see everyone. Everyone congrats us and we all talk and joke around but then we all leave and go back to our house and me and Octavia go and start planning our wedding. Life is good.

Hey guys here's a chapter and sorry I haven't posted, I'm actually planning on doing two characters at a time so it got a little harder but I'm not quitting I'm only just getting started, lol hope you enjoy and the next chapter will be next lol comment what you think and vote bye 👋