30. moving in

Clarke pov

Today Lexa is going to be moving some of her. I'm glad she is moving with me I feel safe with her around and she likes my apartment which I don't know why. Today she is moving her clothes, her bed and getting rid of my bed and some other stuff. She will be her soon and my mom called and ask how I was feeling. It's only been 3 weeks since the accident but I feel fine I will get dizzy sometimes but the doctor said that was normal but my mom worries about me but I think she will ease up now that Lexa is moving in. I clean up my place and reorganizing my closet for Lexas clothes and some space for her other stuff because we're turning my art room into a half art room and half office. It's a good size room so it's a good idea. I get dressed and get ready for Lexa to come and move in I'm so excited that I'm going to be living with my baby. We've been together for about 5 months almost 6 and I love it this is the longest relationship I have had and this is the one person I have actually love besides Finn Lexa is the longest relationship I have had and I love it and I love her and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

Lexa pov

To day I'm moving in with Clarke and I'm so happy I will be living with the love of my life. Anya is happy for me and she will stay here. I get all my stuff pack up the guys have already loaded up the bed and all my stuff is in my car and I say bye to Anya and tell her I will see her at work. I start me five minute drive to Clarke's house and on the way I listen to the radio and one of my favorite songs comes on and it reminds me of Clarke. It's Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars

I ymthink of Clarke the hole time. She smile that can make anyone smile. Those ocean blue eyes of hers that you could dround in. Her blonde hair that falls past her shoulders and her laugh oh my God I love her laugh it's so amazing like her. I really love her and I now she loves me to and I now that I want to spend the rest of my life with her and I now we have only been dating for 6 months but I feel we have been so much longer. I love her and I want to marry her. I want her to be mine.  I now she is mine already but I want her to be my wife and we and live happily ever after together in a house where I come home to my amazing wife and maybe a few kids. I have always wanted a son and to name him Aden after my father. That what I imagine my future to be with Clarke in it. I pull in to her apartment parking lot  and get out and run up the steps to her apartment that I love because it's amazing it's big enough for me and her and my job is only 5 minutes away. Plus there's a gym in the lobby that I can work out in. I go and knock on the door and she answer it and I smile because she's smiling.

"Hey baby" she says and I love when she calls me baby.

"Hey your self so you ready to live with me" I say MD she smiles.

"Of course why would I ask you if I didn't want to put up with you" she says and I laugh.

We go get my stuff from my car and bring it up to her apartment.

"So do I put my stuff in your room or the guest room" I ask giving her a smile.

"Oh you can put in the guest room but you won't get none of this" she said while pointing at herself I laugh.

"Yeah your room" I say and she laughs.

We move all my stuff in to her room and the bed is set up so now we have a big king size bed in Clarke's room or so she said our room and I smile at the word our room.  I love it. But in a week I have to go to New York to give them my final product and all that and Clarke can't come still on bed rest and it sucks.  We order pizza and sit and her couch watching TV. Then we get ready for bed. I go and take a shower when I come out Clarke is wearing a big t shirt and her underwear and I have on a sports bra and some sweats and there comfy.

"So in a week I will be going to New York you now that right and I will be gone for a week" I say getting in to bed.

"Yeah I now I just wish I was going with you and it sucks that I can't" she says.

"I now I want you to come I will be lonely who will cuddle with me and what if I run into Costia who's going to fight her" I say and she laughs.

"Your a big girl you can take her and I will be her when you come back" she says and I smile and lean in and give her a kiss.

"I now you will we better get some sleep" I say.

"Yeah goodnight baby" she say and gives me a quick kiss.

"Goodnight Clarke" I say.

Clarke pov

Today I drop Lexa off at the airport so she can go to New York and I won't see her for a week and I'm sad but I will be OK I will go see my mom and spend so time with her and when Lexa comes home we will spend time together. I will miss her but we will talk everyday and night she is going to call when she lands.

"Goodbye I will see you in a week" I say and I have tears in my eyes.

"Don't say goodbye say see you later because before you now it you will be right back here to get me she says." she says.

"I love you" I say and giver her a kiss goodbye.

"I love you too" she says and walks away. After she is gone I go back to my car and I cry a little but I now I will see her soon.

                                            ~~~~~~~

OK here you guys go hope you like it and in joy.  Comment what you think and vote bye.