10 The Date pt 1 *

Clarke pov

After we get drinks and everything we stay a little longer and just have some fun and dance and talk. Then we get in to cabs and go are separated ways. I go with Raven back to her house Octavia and Bellamy go to there's and Anya and Lexa go to there house.

"So Reyes you did it you finally ask her out and it only took you 2 months" I say with a laugh.

"Yeah I now Griffin but look at you" she says

"What about me" I say.

"You only just asked some one out" she says.

"Yeah I know but I did it before you and only just met Lexa" I say.

"Yeah that's another thing you just met Lexa and tomorrow your going out with her why" she asked.

"Because I feel something in Lexa that I didn't feel with anyone else not even Finn" I say.

"Oh well you seem confident so we will see tomorrow" she says.

"Yeah well I'm going to bed goodnight Raven" I say.

"OK goodnight Griffin" she says.

Tomorrow

I wake up and I realized today I have a date with Lexa Woods. So I get out of my bed go and take a shower so I smell good today then I go and make breakfast for me and Raven. Eggs, bacon, toast, and fruit.

"Morning Griffin oh and you make breakfast good" I says and I laugh.

"Yeah are you hungry" I ask.

"Hell yeah I'm starving" she says.

"OK so I'll make you extra for you" I tell her.

"OK good and how about you" she ask.

"What about me" I say.

"You have your date today right" she ask.

"Yeah at 6:00 so I have 5 hours left" I say.

"Oh ok" she says.

5 hours later

It's time to go and get Lexa and I'm really nervous like I think I'm going to throw up. I look good like I'm wearing black dress pants, a white V neck, and a black jacket. Raven did my make up not to much and Octavia did my hair. Now I'm going to get Lexa.

Lexa pov

OK I'm ready for my date tonight and I'm really nervous what if she doesn't like me or she doesn't like the date. I look good I'm wearing grey jeans, white button up, grey sweater vest, a suit jacket, and white converse. Anya did my hair and I did my make up.

"Are you ready you haven't been on a date in like 2 years" she ask.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little nervous" I say then there's a knock at the door and Anya answers it and Clarke is standing there and she looks beautiful. Anya let's her in and she looks at me.

"You look amazing Lexa" she says.

"Thanks you,bdo too" I say and she giggles man her laugh is amazing and her smile.

"You ready to go" she asked.

"Yeah let's go" I say.

Then we get in her car to go to where ever were going.

~~~

Thanks for reading and comment what you think and vote. I will update tomorrow.