A Story

Blue Diamond's POV

I look at you again, solemnly of course. I see you admiring me for an odd reason. 

"You're quite beautiful, my diamond." I hear you say. I let out a quiet laugh escape my lips. 

"Thank you, (Y/N)" I say, watching as I turned into my normal size. You seemed awed by this. I sighed quietly. You reminded me of her, your smile, you're admiration, your laugh.. I hadnt realized I began crying. I look down as I notice you dodge my tears.

"Im sorry (y/n), I just.. I miss her so much.."  I say as I wipe my cheeks gently from the wet tears. I look at you. 

"Who..?" I hear you ask quizzically. I get teary again as I place a gentle hand on the top of your head, disheveling your (H/C) hair. "Pink Diamond.." I mutter. "It impresses me... how something as fragile as a human can live in the wild, while a powerful being like a diamond, perishes.." I spoke softly as you blinked, as if you were confused by my words.

"Let me tell you a story.." I said as my mind thought back to Pink Diamond. 

Several thousand years ago, on earth, Pink was planning to colonize the earth, a planet perfect to set up kindergartens to create gems. I found the planet perfect for Pink to attempt to colonize, so I suggested it to her and she agreed. I would regret that decision for the rest of my immortal life. 

Pink pearl left pink Diamond alone, as kind as Pink was, she allowed her pearl to talk to the other pearls. As the pearls spoke, a pink sapphire called  Padparadscha hurried to the pearls. "Pink pearl! I had the most terrible vision!" She told pink pearl, as it was just happening. "Pink Diamond was... shattered." Padparadscha spoke softly  as my pearl's eyes widened, watching Pink Diamond's gem shards fall to the floor. Pink Pearl cried out in anguish. She then snapped on Padparadsha. "YOU DEFECTIVE GEM! YOU GOT MY DIAMOND SHATTERED!" She cried out in pain as she ran towards Pink's Palanquin, tears blurring her vision as the other three pearls go to alert their diamonds. Padparasha was quiet, tears flowing from her single eye. She tried her best.

Your POV

I look at Blue Diamond as she told the story. She cried though the story yet didnt stutter or falter from her ghostly tone. She suddenly broke out into a full on sob, her body shaking as she did so. "Blue! Blue dont cry!" I begged as I hugged onto her arm to try and make her feel better. It somewhat worked, as she stopped somewhat. Her blue eyes looked to me as she then decreased in size to her tallest form, which was about six feet. She hugged me and buried her face into my shoulder. 

"(Y/N)..." I hear her whisper. 

"Yes Blue?" I whisper back as I comfortingly hug her.

 She then leans towards me and presses her lips against mine. Im surprised by this at first but then melt into the kiss, wrapping my arms around her. Blue then deepened the kiss, licking my bottom lip, asking for permission, which I playfully denied. She bites my lip, making me gasp and she slides her tongue into my mouth. I pull away after a moment, my face covered in blush. She smiles at me. 

"I love you." She said as a blue blush was on her face as well. I smile.

"I love you too." I said. I then hear a certain bird mom from a distance. 

"GET AWAY FROM HER BLUE DIAMOND!" Pearl screamed as she then descended from the trees around the cave we were in. She looked serious as she held her spear. She meant business. As she swiftly goes for Blue Diamond, I throw her out the way with difficulty.. but end up with a spear in my stomach. Pearl goes wide-eyed as I weakly looked up at her. She looks distraught, and so does Blue Diamond as the world around me goes black. I hear the panicked voices of the gems as they come before they go silent.

//IM BACK FROM THE DEADDD! And I hope you enjoyed this update! and to make it up to you, IT WONT BE THE ONLY TIME I UPDATE TODAY! So look out for the next chapter! ZodiacRuler OUT!