16

Juvia P.O.V

              After my classes are finished I hesitantly walk home. Why did I agree to this? What is going to happen on that God's damned roof tomorrow? Why did he take my pencil in class and put it in his pocket? As I'm asking myself all of these stupid questions, I find myself at my house. I hastily unlock the door and step within the confines of my run down home. Once fully inside of my living room, I shrug off my bag and my jacket. Groaning, I walk to my kitchen. As  I take out some turkey to make a sandwich, the doorbell rings. I put down my things and walk to the door. I open the door and am smacked in the face with the familiar and euphoric scent of pizza. I look up and see Erza and Lucy standing there with a pizza. I grin and snatch the pizza from them, sprinting to my couch. 

                 "Nice to see you too," Lucy says sarcastically I grab a slice of pizza while half waving with my other hand. Erza sighs and grabs a napkin. 

                "Sometimes you can be so childish," She says, wiping my face. Apparently, all of the sauce didn't come off of my face because she then licked her thumb and started rubbing my cheek. Lucy laughs and takes a picture with her phone. After the aggressive thumb attack, we started laughing while enjoying the pizza they brought. 

"So you're in love with Natsu," I say, pointing to Lucy, who immediately blushes. 

"And you're madly in love with Jellal," I say leaning into Erza's face.

"And you're obsessed with Gray," Lucy retaliates.

"Not anymore dummy. Been there done that."

"Well what about the lunch date you two have tomorrow?" Lucy asked.

"How do you know about that?" I ask.

"Gray asked Natsu for help with setting it up. And obviously, Natsu told me." Lucy stated. I shy away, looking to Erza for help. She stands and looks at my pile of movies. 

"Why don't we watch Tangled?" Erza says. Lucy stares at her, confused, but then agrees.

 "I'm tired," Lucy yawned after the movie. As if on cue, Erza and I both yawned. We giggled as we walked to my room.

"You guys can sleep over if you want," I offered. They looked at each other then back at me.

"We know," They said in unison. I raised my eyebrow in confusion as they walked to their cars. They each pulled out a bag and walked back inside. I shook my head in mock surprise and led them back to my room. We talked and teased each other more as we gradually fell asleep. 

 I awoke to the feeling of two bodies next to mine. Oh no not again! I opened my eyes and saw Erza and Lucy. I let out a relieved sigh as they woke up. We all groggily got up and changed into our clothes and walked to school.  As I stepped into the chilly corridor I remembered what awaits me at lunch.

A date

With Gray