7

Gray's P.O.V. 

She doesn't trust me.

She'll like me. 

She has to.

I was purposefully driving really slow since I don't have the best history with not hitting people.

I glance at Juvia and see that she was falling asleep. I grab a blanket from the backseat and put it on her. I realize that I'm blasting my music and turn it down a bit. 

She snuggled into my blanket and then she fell into a deep sleep.

I frown to myself.

She'll like me

She has to.

     Juvia's P.O.V. 

 I'm woken up by someone gently shaking me. 

"Juvia, we're here," Gray speaks softly. 

How could I fall asleep near him?

I slowly get up and notice a blanket on me. I look at it, confused. I'm about to ask him about it but he's opening my door to help me out of the car.

We enter the restaurant and see the hostess leaning on the wall and eating some sort of sausage on a stick. I read her name tag: 'Daphne'.

"Dining alone tonight, sir?" She purrs at Gray. I hold back a laugh. 

"Actually no, I'm with her. " He says, grabbing my waist. I flinch, but don't move.

Just helping him out.

"Oh my apologies," she says, flustered. She walks us to the table and gently places his menu down in front of him. She turns to me with a glare and throws down the menu. I giggle.

"Sorry about putting my hand around your waist." Gray says to me. I shake my head.

"It's fine. She was really into Gray though." I tease with a smile.

Stop being so comfortable with him. You know what happened last time

He looks away, disgusted. I laugh a little bit. 

After a moment of comfortable silence, the waitress walks over.

"Hi, I'm Cana, can I start you guys off with a drink?" She asked with fake sweetness.

"Cut the crap Cana," Gay said to her.  She let out a sigh and pulled a beer out of nowhere.

"What do you want?" I looked at Gray confused. I have never been here before, so I didn't know what to order. Gray ordered for me and Cana walked away. Gray and I start talking about small things. He isn't too bad. 

That's what you thought about all the other ones. 

Eventually, a man walks in. His back looks familiar but I can't tell if I know him. Gray looks at him with fear in his eyes, but it soon goes away.

Who is that man?