“Well,  since he's not really giving the two of us any privacy,” his smile faltered as he glanced at Sasuke. “So what do you think about getting some drinks tonight and catching up for old times sake?”

     ‘Don't go anywhere with this asshole, Naruto. Tell him to eat shit.’ Sasuke glared at the raven man.

     Naruto rolled his eyes at Sasuke’s comment. “Sai, you know damn well I'm not old enough to get drinks.”

     “But what about your dad’s ID? You two look almost identical and you've used it before.”

     Sasuke looked at Naruto, confused. ‘You're dad? But I thought you were an orphan?’

     Naruto chose to once again ignore Sasuke. “That's not me anymore, Sai.” He sighed, looking at his painting sadly. “Please just leave me alone.”

     Sai watched the blonde carefully before standing up straight. “Alright.  If you change your mind about tonight, you know where to find me.”

     Naruto and Sasuke both watched Sai walk away to go check up on Kiba and Suigetsu.

     ‘So, care to explain any of that to me?’ Sasuke asked after some time of silence.

     “Just drop it,  Sasuke.” Naruto looked at him tiredly before going back to his own painting.

     The next thirty minutes were spent in silence between the two boys. Kakashi clapped his hands,  grabbing everyone's attention in the room.  “Alright guys,  I hope that was enough time for everyone to finish their paintings! Now we're each going to show each other's paintings and guess which emotion that person painted.” His eyes closed,  curving up to show he was smiling.

     “Is there any prize for whoever guesses right? Or if someone's painting stumps everyone?” Kiba asked excitedly.

     Sai, who was standing next to Kakashi, smiled at him. “No prize, but just the knowledge that you are good at detecting emotions.”

     Kiba pouted, crossing his arms over his chest and mumbling under his breath.

     “So who wants to go first?” Kakashi asked the room. Sai walked over to Naruto and sat down in a chair next to him, opposite Sasuke.

      Sasuke sneered at the raven as he whispered into the blonde’s ear causing him to snort.

      “I will!” Karin lifted up her hand. “Though to be honest, I didn't realize we would be showing everyone our paintings.” She walked over to where Kakashi was standing and placed her canvas on the empty easel.

     As soon as everyone was able to see it, Kiba and Suigetsu, began to laugh. Karin’s cheeks turned bright red as she glared at the two boys. Sasuke looked at the painting with mild horror as Ino shook her head in disappointment.  

     “Let me guess,” Kiba finally gasped out after laughing. “You chose crazy?”

     “No you stupid mutt-lover!” Karin stomped her foot angrily.

     “Love.” Sai quickly spoke up.

     Besides Naruto and Sasuke,  the rest of them looked at him in surprise.

     “How does a badly done painting of Sasuke equal love?” Suigetsu looked at him as if he grew a second head.

     “Its obvious that Karin has feelings for Sasuke.” Sai pointed out and immediately, Karin’s face darkened. “The painting is also painted with red and pink hues in the background. And since she doesn't seem to angry with Sasuke, the only logical choice would be love.”