Dieciocho (18)

Jose

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" I yelled into the phone. "No sir, I'm afraid not, I'm sorry." I hung up the phone, Angry as can be. I cant believe it. I sat on my bed huffing and puffing. Eventually I got up and slammed my fist into the wall breaking a huge hole in the middle of my room. I yelled at the top of my lungs and then fell to my knees crying. I get up and grab the pictures I have of us and hold them to my chest. 

I just found out Angel didn't survive the emergency surgery they performed on her. I lost it. She was the one. Even if she was my maid. there was something about her I couldn't get away from. something pulled me into her. I started reminiscing about the times where we didn't get along. even then she still was perfect.

I regret doing that to her she's the perfect girl. I...I love her. 

I got a phone call from Rico saying that her funeral was in three days. I hung up and threw my phone across the room. I sat on my bed, raging with anger. I ran my fingers through my hair and put my face in my hands.

All the things I didn't do with her. I wanted to ask her to be mine. then I would hire a new maid so she wouldn't worry about that anymore. tears threatened to fall down my cheeks. they poured out onto my hands and I wiped my hands on the bed spread and fell backwards on the bed. I stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

-3 days later-

I get up and throw on some nice clothes for the funeral. I sigh as I straighten out my tie in the mirror. I comb out my hair and put on my shoes. I eat breakfast really quickly and grab the keys to one of my many cars. I sped down street to the funeral home and before I got there I picked up her favorite flowers. Sunflowers. She loves them. like I love her. I collect myself before going in there. About 55 people showed up including her family. and every single one was crying there eyes out while looking at her beautiful face in her casket. I see Sarah crying and Rico is siting next to her comforting her. Manny is trying to calm her mom down and I'm trying to keep myself calm. 

I looked at her once more and it didn't look like her at all. I was beyond pissed. but, I cant do anything about it now. Fifteen minutes later the service started. it was short and I said a few things before backing down. I excused myself and walked out to the bathroom. I walked back in and continued my speech. After that we went out to bury her. When we got to the cemetery I said my final goodbye and placed her flowers on her chest and one in her hair.

"I love you Angel"