Seis (6)

Jose

Around 12:30 I walked into Angel's room. I pull the curtains open and yell.

"GOOD MORNING" she jumped and yelled. "I SWEAR TO GOD JOSE IF YOU DO THAT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME IM GOING TO RIP YOUR BALLS OFF AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT" while she screamed I busted out laughing. "Well I'm guessing then now is not the time to give you your money?" "Just leave it on my dresser and go away you greasy cunt" she snarrled I laughed and left.

I sat down and watched tv. Twenty minutes later I see Angel walk past me in her bathing suit. Damn her ass is fat god jesus help me.

Angel

I walked by Jose and caught him staring at my ass. "Greasy ass cunt" I muttered. I jumped into the pool and cleaned it. When I.got to the indoor pool I started thinking about last night. Did he really mean it? Or was he saying that to get in my pants? While I was in thought I didn't realize I forgot to push the green button so I flooded the indoor pool area. "FUCK!" I hollered

"Angel what happened" Oh shit... "NOTHING JOSE" I tried saying but he ran in here anyway. Damn it I'm screwed.  "WHAT THE FUCK?" he yelled "I'm I'm so sorry i-I got lost in thought and" "hush baby girl, its punishment time" I threw my head back and whined. "No please it was an accident" "ah no excuses, its punishment time" he threw me over his shoulder after he drained the water.

"Now we can do this the easy way or you can argue with me and have an attitude and get a bad punishment. Which one is it?" I stood there quietly and crossed my arms and gave him the death look. "So I take it you want the bad punishment" he said.

I continued looking at him and he dragged me upstairs....

To the punishment room