Ocho (8)

Jose

I climb on top of her and tighten the belt on her hands. "JOSE LET ME GO!" She yelled but I arched her back and spread her legs. I took off her panties and buried my face down there.

"Oh jose" she moaned I laughed and she squirted all on my face.

I pulled her up and she sat on my face moaning.

"Jose"
"Jose"
"JOSE!" I woke abruptly and scanned the room. What the hell? Wait WAS THAT ALL A FUCKING DREAM?

"Yes angel?" "I finished cleaning so I'm in my room"
She walked out the door and I put my head in my hands. "ANGEL!" She appeared at my door and said "yes jose?"

"Can I talk to you?" She inches closer. "The last time you wanted to talk you shoved your tounge down my throat" "ima bout to shove something in yo walls if you don't sit yo fine ass on my lap" she raised her eyebrows and sat on the bed with me.

Angel

He pulls me on his lap and kisses my neck. I moan and he smiles. I tangle my fingers in his now curly hair. He sets me on the bed and caresses my boobs. I slightly giggle as he kisses down on my stomach.

As he went down, niagra falls started flooding. He stuck his fingers down my underwear and feels around. He goes up to my ear and whispers: "Are you wet for daddy?''  I nod as I moan. He chuckles in my ear and bites my earlobe.

As he rubs me, I dig my nails into his bed sheets. "Oh daddy, right there" he gave this satisfied smirk and rubbed me faster. He then buried his face and his tounge got every where and I almost came until someone had to knock on the door. He groaned and ran down the steps.

Jose

I continue to use my tounge on Angel and she loved it. When she was almost at her climax, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and I saw Rico and Manny.

"Wassuh guys" I said "nun much" they replied. We talked for a bit and chilled. Man I was just getting ready to take her. Fuck.

Angel

I heard two more voice come from the living room so I got up and peeped around the corner and saw Rico and another dude. I took one more glance and walked to my room.

Word after word. Thought after thought. Everything flows through my head.

Did he really mean he likes me, or is it more bullshit.

My phone chimed and I looked down and I saw his name pop up.

I've found you now Angel don't even think about running from me

I let out a blood curddiling scream and in a matter of seconds they all rush to my room.

"ANGEL WHAT HAPPENED?" rico yelled. Jose ran to my side and hugged me. I let go and said...

He found me