Dos (2)

We hop in my ride and head to the mall. "I don't mean to sound greedy but how much will I get paid a room?" She said quietly I smiled at her quietness and replied "$250" "wow that's a lot" she said. We arrived at the mall and she looked puzzled.

Angel
"The fuck are we doing at the mall" I said. I heard his chuckle and we got out the car. "We are getting your maid outfit" I squealed and thought I was getting an old italian maid outfit because frankly, I like those better.

"Stay here, I'll be back" he said while walking into Victoria Secret. Wait what the fuck, why is he walking in VS I swear if he tries to do anything I'm going to fucking rip his- "ok I'm back" he said interrupting my thoughts. I got up and looked into the bag. "What the actual fuck Jose" I pulled out a crop top that barely cover my boobs and some fucking dick me down shorts and a low cut bathing suit.

"What baby, you don't like it?" He said laughing. "No I don't we are taking this back right now and getting some thing classier" I snapped. "Where's the receipt?" "Oh you mean this" he took it out of his pocket and tore it to pieces. And if that wasnt enough he threw it in the water fountain. "Oops" he smirked I growled and said "fucking bitch ass cock sucker"

I snatched the bag and we went back to his house. "Now lemme see you put it on Mami" I growled an ran to My room . About fifteen minutes later he came up and knocked. "Lemme see ma" " no" I said. " you better lemme see or I'll come in." "NO!" I said "ok I'm comin in" "NO, IM NAKED" I wailed "ok then you gonna come out or am I comin in?" I growled and opened my door.

Jose

Damn she looked good. "Wanna offer a free spin?" "No" she said. I smirked and turned her around. "Damn mami why didn't you tell me you got a fat ass?"I said while squeezing it. She moaned a little an ran back into her room. "GO AWAY AND SUCK MY DICK JOSE" she yelled.I laughed and said "don't talk to me like that or-" "OR WHAT YOUR GONNA COME IN HERE AND SPANK ME" she cut me off. "If you keep that attitude up then I might do more then that so you better watch it" I hear a groan from her and I walk to my room. "Damn she got an attitude" I said