Chapter | 52 | edited

Be aware that this chapter will have gruesome contents and read on your own risk.
•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•••°•°°•°•

!!!!!!!ENJOY!!!!!!!

^•

Blood.

Was all I saw the moment I stepped out. There were rogues and my pack fighting for their lives. Fighting to protect their people.

It had already begun.

I caught my way towards Shane who fought of rogues in every corner. I effortlessly made my way towards him as rogues throw themselves at me. One rogue coming from my left jumped in the air hoping to attack above but I took out two large knives and slicing through the air cutting the rogue into two halves its blood staining the ground and his flesh dropping like fat bloody rain.

There was too many rogues that it was making it quite difficult to reach Shane.

Babe I'm alright watch out

He mind linked. So I looked around for anyone who needs help while fighting off rogues myself. I look every direction and spotted one of the strong pack member who was fighting three rogues. I couldn't reach him right away with all these rogues an wolves fighting blocking my way.

Use pain.

What in the hell is that ?

I asked Amaris . I've never heard of that before.

Bethany you are the prophecy you have powers that no one acquires use them. You might be unfamiliar to it but trust me you've done this multiple of times that it is familiar even though you've never heard of them. Now picture who ever you are targeting , picture them going through pain, going through what you've felt before , those pain you've become familiar of , the pain we've become familiar too.

And I did. It felt like I was used to it even though I've just learned about it. I pictured the rogues around me falling to their knees clutching their hearts as if burning their flesh , as if their insides were filled with lava. I looked around to noticed multiple of rogues falling on their knees crying and groaning, I was afraid I'd affect my pack but they were still fine aside from fighting off rogues. Some of them had stopped and took noticed that a few rogues had fallen, fallen to a sudden death.