Chapter | 45 | edited

Be aware this chapter is very mature

🔷
🔷
🔷

Bethany-

Shane had only brought about six of the pack warriors while alexander had maybe ten or so. The opposite of the forest was where Alexander stood with his glare set upon his little brother while Liam stood a few feet away.

"I'm sorry brother but what your doing is something I don't want to be a part of especially while your partnering up with the devil himself. "

He looked at his brothers disappointment face but that soon changed  to anger.

"well that is fine with me I don't  want a traitor of a brother to be apart of our reign"

I almost rolled my eyes at his statement and his dream. I dream I plan on not take a part on but I will stop at nothing to obliterate.
Alexander laughed and soon enough he took out a small gun hidden under his sleeve that I had caught but before he could fire I quickly ran over to Liam in reflex and stopped the bullet that was going through the air. The bullet laid on the palm of my hands.

"what I shame you didn't die right here but don't worry little brother I will have my revenge for your betrayal."

With that he walks away with his minion, eager to probably report to his boss, the devil himself.

We reached our pack about two hours later. I was met with everyone welcoming arms. My mother ran towards me,caging me in her arms. I wanted to return the gesture but I couldn't, not right now, she had lied about something, again. My father was there as well along with  my sister and grandmother. They all gave me a hug and I returned surprising my father and Thea as well my grandmother.

Aden walked up to me and the look written in his face. I knew it could only mean one thing. His sister.

"what's her name?"

He quietly asked me.

"Elizabeth "

I searched the crowds for her only spotting her in the far corner of the crowd, her eyes burning with curiosity towards Aden.
I pointed towards her and Aden immediately went after her, cautious to approach.

After settling down and having to set everything up.

Aden was placed in one of the rooms. I wanted to know how it went with his sister but I could wait for that tomorrow. He and I needed our rest.

Liam was also placed in the West side of the pack house. There were a few hostiles but after hearing his bravery he was left alone but would soon be joined with us for he knew what the devil himself planned.

I took a long, long shower. The warmth of the water cascading throughout my body. I sigh and thought of how I missed the shower. After I took a shower  I exile the room into Shane's and I bed room my body wrapped in a small towel. I entered and Shane's sentence was caught short the moment he laid eyes on my figure. He walked slowly to me, grabbing my waist and placing his face on the crooked of my neck, inhaling my scent.

"God you know how much I was worried for you. I couldn't sleep or eat without you in my arms"

I placed my hand on the back of his neck as I moved to grabbing his face and face it to my own. I smiled and placed my lips against his. He took it and pulled me closer,deepening the kiss with so much love and passion.

"I'm here now and I won't leave anymore"

With that he kissed me again, hungrily. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs against his torso as he walked to our bed. Setting me into the soft material he looked at me with lust and want. I wanted nothing more then to have more of him. More of his touch and skin against my own. More of his kisses on my skin. He stopped and looked at me as if asking for a permission. A permission to complete the mating process. I nodded and he took no time to place his soft lips back on my skin.

Trailing down to my neck, every touch of his lips felt like a bliss, felt as if my body was on fire. He continued to trail the kisses down to my mark causing to escape a soft moan from me. He took the towel off and looked at my body with so much lust.

"for God sake fuck me already"

I grabbed him forcefully  and placed my lips against his. He trailed  to my stomach leaving hot kisses along the way  then to that area, making sure that he leaves kisses, spreading my legs open as he went between. I arch my body feeling a million sparks and letting more moans escape from me.

He undress himself and quickly went back to what he was doing.

(okay guys this is where a mature content lies so please be aware an read on your own risk or skips this part.)
🔷
🔷
🔷

I placed my hand on his hair , griping them as he work his way. 

"Fuck!"

I say and moan. The he inserted a finger in as he thrust it in and out causing  me to moan louder. Faster and  faster, the more thrust the more I wanted more of him. The lust coming off me. He stopped and went back to my lips. Then he slowly insert himself inside of me. Thrusting slowly. I whimper but that soon turned into a moan.

His grunts mixed in with my own.

"Shane"

The mention of his name made  him growl as he went faster, thrust after thrust. I felt my whole boy on a bliss, a paradise of pleasure. Every skin to skin felt like fire work. I felt the knot in my stomach. The more he thrust my body taken hold by pleasure. I placed my hands on his back already knowing it'll leave marks.

Soon I felt it. I felt the bliss and the release.

But he wasn't done, a few more inserts as I moan louder. My body in fire. After a few more thrust  he  kissed me ones more and laid down next to me. Breathing heavily and sweats coming from both of us. I turned to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"that was amazing baby doll"

I chuckle and tiredness seems to find its way to me. But before I feel into a blissful sleep. I hear him ones more.

"I love you my beautiful fire"

Then sleep takes hold of me.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•
yeah so that happened. I'm sorry for the young folks innocent mind's. next chapter will probably be this week or so.

But I do hope you all enjoy this chapter and read in.

1067 words counted.