chapter | 40 | edited

Bethany-

"You my grandchild is the daughter of the old prophecy"

What in the hell does that mean?, I was about to ask her but my aunt spoke up.

"Hold up before we cut into that part can we tell her the other part first , the part where she's also a witch"

I looked at my aunt who's been silent the whole time and rose my eyebrows.

"Wait what?"

I asked her ,

"Okay before mom over here told you that you are a prophecy let me just tell that you are also a witch,  you're mother is a which but only half , Thea is a witch, also me, you're grandmother from you're mom's side was a witch that is where we came from but you're grandfather was a lycan"

This was too much , first I was a lycan ,then I'm witch but let's not forget a prophecy, what to hell was next!?.

"So what's next , I'm secretly a dwarf?"

I crossed my arms and looked at all the people in front of me, how I now just brides the growing family , the growing love and the growing danger, so many people to care about, at the same time couldn't help but smile , smile because I have someone , someone I could talk too , laugh with, share memories, they all knew my story , they all know how I've been broken so man times .

The lady in white sighed ones again , the lady who had called me her granddaughter .

Wait she just called me her granddaughter?!.

"Hold up who're you?"

She steps up, and took my hands in hers , her warmth was calming me as if she's taken all the pain, all the heartache that I'm feeling, it was like floating on warm water peacefully . I gasped and pulled my hand away .

"What are you?"

I asked , the feeling she was giving was overwhelming and addictive .

"That's no way to talk to you're grandma"

So she's my grandma from my dad's side?.

"And too answer you're question yes I am , you're father's mother and the moon goddess "

This was too much , too much in too little time . Shane who's been quite all of the sudden spoke up as if reading my mind.

"I think she needs to have a break this is too much to take in"

They all nodded but I was not done, not until I know what she meant by being the daughter of the old prophecy. I was not leaving until I found out what that meant and why that Mark Watson was after me.

"No I need to find out more , not about to walk away knowing there's more secret to be revealed , I've been lied to my whole life , I'm tire of it , I'm tired of being lied to by the closest people to me. For godsakes you all should've waited until I had few days off from finding out my real father is the werewolf king, my sister and enemy coming after me and the people I care about , you all should've given me time to process this ,knowing too well that I'm not very good with lies. "

My mother steps up but I back away , hurt crossed her eyes . She spoke with her delicate words as if too afraid that one mistaken words would shatter me, but I was shattered already.

"Please baby understand that we did it for you're safty-"

I cut her off,

"You had years to tell me everything , you didn't , you saw me get broken multiple times by lies. You held me in you're warmth with you're lies , so lying to me about everything was the best protection? No it's more like your afraid of how I would react. You know well enough that I can only take so much."

She steps up but I stopped her, ones again careful with her words .

"Baby-"

She was cut off by my father.

"She's done everything to keep you safe, to make sure that you're with her away from the enemies "

I shook my head no, he didn't have the right to side with her after basically watching me from afar to suffer in my own little world.

"No , you don't have the say, you let me grow up with a father who didn't want me, you watched with my sister as I suffer , as I thought to myself what I did wrong , you watched me blame myself for everything that's happened  "

I would've cried but I couldn't let my other emotions pass by my anger , anger that was consuming me , my body was tired but it was also angry , I felt like I wanted nothing more then just destroy everything. My mother gasps, I know what was happening​   knowing full well that this was not the first time my eyes changes too black.

"Penelope we have to calm her down"

My  breathing was uneven and ragged, all I saw was red , but it instant disappeared as I felt my mates spark throughout my body and the eyes and feelings of destruction finally disappeared .

"I need to go" .

I say to no one in particular, they all nodded understanding except my mother as she was about to protest but Shane had beat her to it .

"Mrs Penelope please let me , I'm her mate and I'll take care of her "

My mother wanted to argue but my grandma knew that it was a waste of time, knowing full well that I was not about to listen to her.

Shane and I walked away.  Out of the cave and into the forest . Shane who had been silent for most part took hold of my waist and directed his attention  to me, we had stopped in the forest , the sky was covered in black and the night creatures roam the forest .

"Baby came here"

And I did , I crashed to his inviting warmth and open arms and let him hold me . We stayed in that position for a while until we decided to break apart and head home but the moment we did something pinched my neck an next to me I saw Shane's body falling soon after my own. Darkness began to take hold of me and the last sigh that I saw was the man I didn't know I would ever see, a man that ones knew me , a man that I ruined after taking his son's life.

"Mark".

Then darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~
Did y'all though I was about to spill  being the daughter of prophecy? Nah not  yet that it for the next chapter with this Mark guy?

There is so much going on !! But do stay stay tune for more.