"Yeah, she asking him about you. She saying how your relationship is dull and old since you known each other for so long. He called you his respite and she's questioning if you guys are still together, while getting jealous over you. Klaus is now reassuring her that she's his respite and practically asking her not to question it again." Jackson said and I saw Klaus kiss her cheek. Nice save. Jackson turned to me.

"Look Klaus and I are still together just don't tell her, or let her find out. But I can't watch them fake begin in a relationship together." I said and Jackson nodded before hugging me.

~

Jackson disappeared on me and I walked over to Oliver, and introduced him to the Harvest girls. I walked back only to be stopped by Elijah. "Would you care to dance?" Elijah asked me. I took his offered hand and allowed him to lead me to the dance floor.

"You outdid yourself! You even got Klaus to come out and play." I said and Elijah smiled.

"Yes, it seems that only a sizable soirée is enough to tear my brother away from his efforts at the easel." Elijah said and I sighed.

"Well, that's never a good sign. Klaus once told me that his painting was a metaphor for control. For achieving his vision through sheer force of will." I explained and Elijah nodded in agreement.

"Well, truthfully, I'd be shocked if he didn't have at least a dozen or so of those visions swarming around in that insidious skull of his. I do hope your daughter and son inherit their mother's..." He gazed at me from head to toe. "Everything." Elijah said and I smiled.

"I don't know, I would like it if they inherited their father's ability to do art." I said and he smiled. He spinned around dramatically and I laughed. "It's weird being back here."

"Not unpleasant, I hope?" Elijah asked.

"Not entirely. Though I don't like that red-headed bitch witch with my man." I said and he laughed.

"Despite what you might think, he has no feelings for her. He still loves you and those children you carry." Elijah said and I looked over at Klaus, who was watching Elijah and I dance.

"Do you think he's jealous?" I asked and Elijah looked over at Klaus. He turned back to me and smriked.

"I think he wants you back and is hoping I could convince you to forgive him. He just needs Genevieve for information, then he'll get rid of her." Elijah said and I nodded.

"Let's hope so." I said as Elijah and I kept dancing. I saw Hayley walk over to go get something to drink after dancing with Jackson. Jackson walked up to us and we looked at him.

"Can I have a minute, Alex?" Jackson asked Elijah.

"Yes, you may." Elijah said and I watched as he went over to Hayley.

"Everything all right?" Jackson asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, fine. We were just discussing the future of my relationship with my baby daddy." I explained and he laughed.

"Well, either way, I should have told you how beautiful you look tonight." Jackson said and I smiled. I looked over to see Klaus' expression turned sad. I smiled at him and he gave me a small one back.

"Excuse me." I said and walked over to Klaus. I walked up to him and hugged him. "My emotions are on overdrive and I need a hug from you, so don't question it right now." Klaus hugged me back.

"I got you, sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere." Klaus said and I hugged him tighter.

"This ends now. I won't ask again." I heard Elijah say and turned around to see him holding Oliver down.

"Oh, we'll end it all right." Jackson said and I walked over to the staircase. Jackson was pinning Diego to the wall with a stake to his heart.

"What's stopping you? Kill him." I said and Elijah looked at me. "Go ahead, Elijah. Do it. I mean, it's not like he doesn't deserve to die. I mean, it was Oliver who handed Rebekah over to the witches so they could torture her. But, then again, wasn't it Diego who led a werewolf massacre last month? And the witches cursed the wolves, while the humans stood back and let it all happen. So, when you think about it, everyone here deserves to die." I pointed out to him.

"Are approaching a point?" He asked me angrily.

"My point, Elijah, is this - if we can't all learn to get along, if our families can't create some sort of community, then what's the point? Kill each other and get it all over with." I said and then everyone stopped. Elijah let go of Oliver and Jackson reluctantly let go of Diego, as well.

~

After the party all the wolves went back to the Bayou along with Hayley and I. Everybody was gathered around a table to celebrate. Before this I cut my palm and then signed the new treaty of New Orleans with my blood.

"Hey! To Alex!" Jackson said and holding up his drink.

"To Alex!" They said and we smiled at each other.

"We got our family back." I said to Hayley and we laughed in joy.

"Yeah we did." She said and drank her drink.