Chased: Info

Hello Wattpad Land!

When I started writing this fan fiction in 2016, I never in a million years believed anyone would like it. It seemed impossible that anyone would take notice of my work, that anyone would ever be inspired and love this work for what it is. I never believed it would be so popular. Yet here is, at the time of writing this, I just reached over 7k views.

Thank you all for helping me get this far! I really appreciate it.

With that out of the way, I would like to make a few words.

With summer coming in, I decided that I should actually begin to reboot this book.  The first rebooted chapter should be out very soon. I just finished writing it as I am updating this title card, and I know not many people will see this, but hopefully you do.

When I post the reboot chapters, they will be marked as "new" while the older according chapters will be labeled as "old." There will also be a word count for each of the new chapters as well, and I will compare it to the old's word count as well.

THERE IS NO GUARANTEE I WILL FINISH THE REBOOT.

Edit: The first reboot chapter is up. It should be the first chapter after this.

EDIT:

Hello Wattpad Land!

At the time I write this blurb, this fanfic has over 13k reads. It hardly feels like it's been that long since I originally wrote this, but you guys have been amazing!

Even the newer chapters have hundreds of views!

You guys are fucking awesome!

ALSO, I plan on creating a new cover, so when that is finished I'll post a chapter (and I might slap it into this chapter)!

Since I've posted the first few chapters, I've noticed a lot of confusion in the comments, so allow me to clarify!

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:

WHO IS THE MAIN CHARACTER?

The Main Character is an ORIGINAL CHARACTER (OC). I created her.

SO THE MC ISN'T CONNOR?

The MC is NOT Connor or any of the pre-established characters. She is an OC.

WAIT, SO THIS ISN'T A READER INSERT?

No, this is NOT a "x reader". If it was, then I would've said so in the description.

If you were looking for a reader insert, a Connor POV, or don't like OCs, then you shouldn't continue reading. Unless this is something you'd like to read, then I suggest you move on to the next story. Sorry to disappoint.

Until next time...

BYE!!!