Ahhhh

I woke up on a cold floor, this was weird. I sit up, it was dark in the room. I saw Wesker's beady eyes staring at me. I stand up and walk to him, I couldn't see it but I felt that Wesker was confused. He reached out to me and hugged me, I heard the sound of a chain. He was chained up, that had to be why he was confused. I leaned into him and he held me tightly. His face was buried into my neck and I didn't mind, it felt nice. I began to rub his back and he snuggled farther into my neck. The door opened and light filled the room. Wesker pulled me tighter against him. "Ah. I see you both are awake." Chris says and I bury my face into Wesker. Chris grabbed the cuffed of my neck and Wesker held me even tighter. "I'll bring her back, jeez, just let her go for a little while." Chris says and pulls me away from Wesker. I whined and Chris sighs as he continues to drag me out. We walked for a while until we got to a room full of people, there was about 6 or 7, way more than I was use too. I began to get uneasy, Chris led me to an chair and I sat down. I didn't look up from the ground, I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. It was the young soldier from before, his name was Piers I think. I glance at him and he smiled at me. I look back down and I know his smile fell. "(Y/N)....we wanna ask you about Wesker." Piers asks quietly. I continue staring at the floor, what did they want to know. It fell quiet, just Tue sound of everyone breathing and sometimes someone shifting in their seat. "(Y/N)...I understand this may be a difficult topic for you." Chris says as he kneels in front of me. I breathe in and nod. Chris smiles as I look up at the group of people. "What do you wanna know bout him." I say and the group of people shift in their seats. It quiet for a moment. "H...has Wesker changed?" A shy quiet male voice says. I nod and look the male in the eyes. "The more I'm put in danger and with him, the more I change him." I say, somehow keeping my voice steady. A couple of the group members begin whispering. I look down at the ground again. "Did he regret what he's done?" Someone asks and I look up. I cough to clear my throat. "I...I believe so, after it launched, he....began to change the most...." I say, looking at my feet. It falls silent, all I want is to be in Wesker's arms. "Can I please go back now?" I ask Chris and he nods. Chris leads me back to the room, the lights are now on and I can see Wesker. His face was bloody and he look up at me. I turned to Chris slowly, a creepy smile on my face. "What. Happen. To. Him?" I ask, glaring at him. Chris sighed and stood straight up. "We need answers and he wasn't giving them to us, so we...need to use force." Chris says, looking away from me. I grab the collar of Chris's shirt and look him in the eyes. "You hurt him, your gonna have to hurt me." I say, let him go and walk over to Wesker. Wesker reaches out to me and I drop down into his arms. He buries his face into my neck again and I hear Chris shut the door. I snuggle Wesker and Wesker holds me closer. I can feel him breathing roughly, i pull back and look at him. "Wesker...are you okay?" I ask him, caressing his cheek. He gives me a pained smile as the door opened. "As long as I have you, (Y/N). Your all I need." Wesker says and buries his face into me again. I smile and pull away again, he stares at me. I lean in and kiss him. Wesker grabs me and pins me to the floor. He pulls away and bites my neck. My body surges with pleasure and I nibble his ear. I feel him twitch and I hear someone clear his throat. Wesker gets off me and I sit up. Piers stood with his arms crossed and a blush on his face. "I was told to come get you." Piers says, looking away from us. I chuckle and stand. Piers walks over and unchains Wesker. We begin to walk after Piers, Wesker holds my hand as we walk. He really has changed, I smile at him. As we walk onto a room Wesker leans down and kisses my forehead. I trip over something, fall and hit my head. Wesker holds me and I pass out.