Wesker!! (another lemon)

°°
Hey guys... The move has been very hard on me. Everything is just all over the place and it's just chaos rn. The world is upside down for me rn and I bet y'all have been waiting so here's another lemon scene to make up for it. I hope you enjoy updating mine be weird and all over the place until after we finally get a house. Enjoy the Lemon!
Nixxonn
°°

I wake up and turn over to Wesker on the bed. How did I get here..did Wesker put me on the bed. Wesker was asleep and I touched his cheek. Wesker opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled and pulled my face towards him, He kissed me deeply. I kissed him back deeply, he pushed his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fight with each other. Wesker lifted himself above me. I felt him rubbing against me and I began to get excited. I shifted and begin to rub myself against Wesker. Wesker looks at me and kisses my neck. His hand slides up and rubs my breast. I arch my back and press myself against Wesker. Wesker pulled off my shirt and kissed my breasts. He kissed them roughly and his hand slid to my womanhood. He pulled off my pants and panties, he stuck his fingers inside me. He began to finger me and I gripped his back. He removed his own clothes and pressed himself against me. He began to tease me, he only stuck his tip in and kissed me. He slowly went back and forth only with his tip. I more excited and arched my back more. "Beg for it" Wesker whispers in my ear and I pull Wesker against me. "God damnit Wesker, please put you inside of me!" I say against his ear and he smiles. He thrusts into me and I claw his back.  He hold me against him as he thrusts, my mouth against his ears. I moaned loudly into his ear and his hand grips my back. My nails dig into his back more and he thrusts harder and faster into me. I arch my back more and he kisses my neck, his teeth sink into my neck. He was leaving a hickey and bruises all over my body, he sucked on my nipple and i moan against his ear again. Wesker grabs my hips and pulls me into him as he thrusts, I moan loudly again. He bites my breast and plays with the other, he keeps thrusting rough fully in me. "Ah Wesker!" I moan loudly and Wesker smiles, he kisses me and fights for dominance with my tongue. My body begged for more and i wanted more, i never wanted him to stop. I moan in the kiss and Wesker pulls away, he goes to teasing me. I stare up at Wesker, I want more and I begin to squirm under him. He smirked and kissed my breast, he rubbed himself against my clit and I gripped the bed covers. Wesker kisses up to my neck and bites my neck. He was leaving another hickey on my neck. "Wesker." I moan his name against his ear. Wesker pins my hands to the bed with one hand and he smirks at me. "Beg for it more." He says and looks at me. I squirm under him more. "Wesker! Please! I want you inside me!" I say and he thrust rough fully into me. I moan as he hits my spot and he smirks. I thrusts into my spot harder and faster, I moan against his ear. Wesker releases my hands and holds me against him. I can hear his soft moans against my ear. I claw Wesker's back again, all space between us is gone. Wesker was thrusting faster and faster, I kept moaning against his ear. I could hear his moan were faster now. I felt him swell inside me, his liquid filled me up. I moan one last time against his ear before he pulled out of me. I laid down and pulled me against him. He kissed my ear and I smile. I place a hand on Wesker's cheek and stare into his eyes. He kisses me and I kiss him back. His kiss was passionate and hot. I smile at him and stare at him. "You're beautiful." Wesker mutters and looks away.  I smile and kiss him. I close my eyes and lean against his bare chest, he rubs my back as I lay there.