Ah~ (LEMON SCENE)

°°°
Someone suggested a lemon scene and I have delivered. Lemons aren't really my thing but I try when asked. .3.
Nixxonn out~
°°°

I woke up in darkness. I sat up quickly and I felt hands cups my face. Wesker was shirtless, Wesker's red eyes gazed into mine. "Your safe....in a way." Wesker said then kissed me. His kiss was rough and sweet. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in more. Wesker's hands trailed down my body. I pulled away from his kiss and looked at him. I was breathless and I felt Wesker's breath on my face. I kissed Wesker again. Wesker's hand slipped under my shirt, his hand sliding all the way up, now massaging my breast. I gave a small moan in the kiss. Wesker smirked and shoved his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth. My hands slide under weskers shirt and up his back, I feel Wesker shiver at my touch. Wesker pulls away, I feel his bulge again me. I saw his reddish cheeks, he looked down at me and I pulled at his shirt. Wesker smirked at me. He pulled my shirt off, he kissed my breast while playing with the other. I slide my hands into his hair. Wesker played with my nipples, and I bite my lip. Wesker's hands slide down to my pants, he pulled them off. My hands land on Wesker's belt, I take off Wesker's pants. Wesker kisses my neck and he continues to massage my breast. Wesker pulls up a bit and looks at me, I feel him push himself into me. I blush and look at him. Wesker moves back and forth slowly. I look at him and kiss him. Wesker pulls away and kisses my neck. I feel Wesker thrust faster into me. I grip the sheets of the bed. I moan against Wesker's ear. Wesker smirks and plays with my nipple. I moan again and I felt wesker thrusting faster into me. Wesker moved his hands to each of me, he was gripping the bed covers. I kissed Wesker and grip Wesker's back. Wesker was breathless but he kept going, I moaned again. Wesker gripped the covers tighter as I felt him swell inside me. I felt Wesker liquids inside me. I blushed and looked at him. Wesker pulled himself out and looked at me. Wesker puts his hands on my hips and smiles. "My queen.. you are amazing.." Wesker said quietly. I blushed and covered my face. Wesker grabs my hands and moved them from my face, he leaned down and kissed me. I looked at Wesker and he looked back at me. "I enjoyed it." I say to him and cup his face. Wesker stared at me then laid down beside me. He wrapped his arms around me, his hands still massaging my breasts. We sit in silence for a while, just Wesker massaging my breasts. "I love you (Y/N)" Wesker whispered in my ear. I paused for a moment. "I love  you too.." I respond to him with a stupid smile. Wesker buries his face into my neck and kisses it. Wesker kisses my neck down to my shoulder blade and back to my neck.