....

I woke up in the dark, I was still nude and I felt Wesker's arms wrapped tightly around my waist.  I try to pull away from Wesker but his grip tightens. "No." He sleepily mutters. He dug his face into the back of my neck, kissing it. I smile and put my hands on his. Wesker sits up and leans over me. I lean up and kiss him before sliding out of his grasp. Wesker stares at me as I put my clothes back on. Wesker stood up and put his pants on. He hugged me, it seemed like he didn't want to let go. It came to me that Wesker doesn't have a shirt anymore because of what happened at the volcano. Wait, how did Wesker get his normal arm back. I looked up at Wesker, he saw the question in my eyes. "Don't ask." Wesker said as he played with my hair. I nodded at him and Wesker walked away from me. He opened a door, it was dark outside as well. It was pouring down rain and thunder boomed in the distance, lightening lit up Wesker's face as he stared out into nothingness. I follow him outside the door. It was destroyed, Everything. Building were collapsed and Everything was in ruins. "It's ours." Wesker said as he continued to stare out into nothing. I put my forehead against Wesker's bare back and Wesker stood there, still staring out into nothing. "Does that mean this is over? Us." I asked him quietly and I felt him tense up, his muscles tightening. He turned around and grabbed my chin, jerking it up to look at him. "How dare you even ask. It seems you really don't want me. Leave." Wesker's voice was harsh with a hint of sadness, he let me go and turned away from me. I saw him cross his arms and look over the new world. I left silently and as I close the door, I heard Wesker slam his fist into the wall. I froze for a moment, it went quiet. I began to walk down the street, stepping over bodies, soldiers and civilians. I stopped and looked up. My tears mixing with rain. "STAY RIGHT THERE!" Someone's voice yelled at me. I raised my hands slightly, still looking up at the rain. "Captain, I found someone. Do i shoot or not...Yes..Yes...Okay." He muttered into the mic and raised his gun to me. I looked at him, my eyes showed worried and scared emotions. Was this it? How I die? "I-I'm sorry." He whispered to me and I closed my eyes tightly. I heard the gunshot when I realized nothing happened to me, I opened my eyes. Wesker held the man's gun arm up and the man stared at him. Wesker pulled out a gun and shot the man at point blank range. I stared at Wesker, Wesker dropped the man and met my eyes. I step towards him and Wesker hesitantly looked away. I ran over to him and hugged him. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry...I'm sorry." I kept repeating those words and Wesker pulled my chin up so I had to look at him. He kissed me. "STAY RIGHT There....." The voice belonged to Chris, his voice trailed off after he looked at us. Wesker pulled away and put his forehead against mine. "I....I love you." Wesker whispered to me and in respond, I kissed him again. His hands cupped my face and Chris just continued to stare. "I didn't believe he could love." Jill told Chris in a soft voice. "I'm sorry I told you to leave." Wesker said before he kissed me again. I pulled away this time and looked at him, I smiled at him. Wesker smiled back at me. Jill and Chris were shocked. "Di-Did he just....Smile?" Jill asked out loud. "You interest me so much, (Y/N). Something about you draw me in and I want to know what it is. What i'm feeling. Tell me (Y/N), what have you done to me?" Wesker asked me as he looked me straight in the eyes. I smiled and looked down. "I...I really don't know but what ever I've done. I'm happy I did it." I told him. Chris pulled me away from Wesker. "Okay. Okay. Enough of this love dovey stuff." Chris said as he pulled me away from Wesker. Wesker grabbed Chris's arm and yanked me back to him. "Don't touch her." Wesker said, glaring at him. Wesker picked me up and ran then Wesker finally stopped. He dropped me on the bed in the room we were in this morning. It was still raining outside and lightening lit up Wesker's face. He was staring at me. 'What do we do next...." I asked him. Wesker moved closer to me and I hugged him, he rubbed my back. "I believe we need to get rip of Mister Redfield." Wesker said with hate in his voice.  I leaned into Wesker and just laid there. I never thought I would see this side of Wesker. I didn't know Wesker even had this side. I fell asleep there in his arms.