Affinity for Water Magic???

Xu Tao woke up after having to go to the bathroom several times during the night. He heard his roommates constantly complain. It's not my fault, it's Blondie's fault. He felt like the night had passed by in 5 minutes. Now, the only problem was getting dressed in a room with 3 other girls.

I snuck back late from the public bathrooms after changing in the girls stall... but I don't think it'll be easy to change today.

"Up and at 'em!" Blondie yelled from the top bunk as she jumped down. The other girls rubbed the tiredness out of their eyes and stretched.

"You're too loud Lei!!" Said one of the girls who covered her face to yawn. The other girl on the top bunk swung her head off the side, and Xu swore he saw double.

Twins??

Xu got back late when everyone was asleep. He had no time beforehand to meet his cabin mates, and even when he met the other 71 girls, how was he supposed to realize that there were two of the same people? The other girl climbed down the ladder and sat down next to her twin sister.

"Isn't it too cold in this godforsaken sect?" The top-bunk-twin said to the bottom-bunk-twin.

"You said it Mii Yu." The BBTwin* said back. Ahh so the TBTwin's* name is  Mii Yu...

"Hell yeah Mei Yu." OH thank god I didn't have to ask for their names. Mii Yu and Mei Yu. Easy enough. Luckily they both have different colored hair. Mii has Pink and Mei has blue...

"What are you guys sitting around for? It's time to get dressed!!" Blondie changed like lightning and was pulling both twins up by their arms. "You too Xu! And don't get yourself dressed just yet, there is a uniform for testing day." Blondie said as she finally got the twins to stand. She looked at them with a surprised face, "You guys are H E A V Y!"

"Ahh be quiet Lei." The pink-haired twin Mii said. Mii was the more straightforward twin, while Mei backed up her statements and made snarky side remarks. Why did I have to get bunked with the most annoying girls ever?

"So.. this is our new roomie?" Mii asked as she saw Xu standing there awkwardly in his ripped tee and plant shorts.

Blondie glanced back at Xu and said, "Yeah.. Well she didn't get any new clothes, and she said she walked here from the forest." Blondie was second-handedly embarrassed because of Xu's attire.

Xu awkwardly smiled at them, "So.. Blondie.. I get new clothes today?" Xu was excited. Finally he would get some clothes to cover up the evidence he was a boy.

"Oh yeah!" Blondie yelled excitedly. "I personally love the uniforms they gave us for testing! The wet-suits are absolutely adorable!" Xu stared at her in disbelief. He wiped the expression off his face and replaced it with a slightly worried one.

"Can you repeat what you just said?" He asked, gulping down his saliva.

"Repeat myself? Uh.. I like the wetsuits they give us as uniforms?"

His life Was OVVEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!

How was he supposed to hide his... ding-a-ling??? A wetsuit.. a friggin wetsuit. He should've expected this. They were in a stupid Water sect in the first place. "O-okay.. do you have my size?" Xu asked trying to act normal.

She must be so happy that she's getting new clothes! Blondie thought to herself. Oh how wrong she was. "Yeah! We had Qing get your measurements!"

Wait? Qing got my measurements? When tf did he do that? "Oh really? He never asked for them...."

"Oh of course silly! Qing can tell by a glance!" Blondie smiled while she pulled out a box which held the wetsuit. Xu didn't know whether to be frightened or relieved. He thanked god that Qing didn't molest him in his sleep to get them.