3

Morning had come and I don't think I've ever woken up feeling this happy and excited to be awake, for once I had something to look forward to, someone to look forward to.

I make my way to Lilly's bedroom, it was a light pastel pink colour with salmon coloured curtains and gold stars on the Celine, I designed it just for her and I remember the way her eyes lit up when she saw it for the first time. I take a deep breath and knock on the door. Lilly grumbles as I knock on the door again.

"Princess it's morning and we have a busy day ahead of us, I Need you to get ready or I'll have to make you get ready, I wouldn't want to have to give you a cold shower you know." I say to her before opening the door to her bedroom and heading towards her closet.

She quickly gets up to the sound of having a cold shower.

"Oh nuuu daddy me will get up right now and take my bath and get ready, no need to have cold water on me today." She said sweetly as she got off her bed and headed to the bathroom.

"Good girl." I say to her. "Daddy will come help you take your bath after he chooses your outfit for today." I look trough all the clothes she has, some for little her and some for big her. "Brush your teeth for daddy while you wait love."

In reality we didn't even have a busy day today, we just had to go over her rules and what not. I grab a Lacey dusty pink bralette and a white high waisted skater skirt and lay it on the bed. The weather was quite hot so there was no point in socks, I grab her unicorn slippers and put them on the floor beside her bed, those were her favourite shoes to wear.

I head to the bathroom to find Lilly rinsing out her mouth. "All done little one?" She giggles out an adorable yes.

I turn her around and unzip her onesie and pull it down, she steps out of it and she was left with her panties on and her perky breast standing at attention. She was beautiful, she was curvy and had a plump bum and her skin was always the softest, but most importantly she was mine.

I pull her panties down and put them in the laundry hamper. I then go ahead to fill her bath and add the bubbles, and of course like every other time I give her a bath, the bubbles aren't enough.

She steps in the bath as I get her loofa and scrub her body.

"Is this a new soap dada?" She asks me. "It smells really good."

"Yes princess it's a new soap, I knew you would like it, it's coconut and brown sugar with vanilla." I reply to her taking a whiff of the smell as well."

Soon enough I was done washing her, we took a good 30 minutes since I always ask about how she slept durning nap time.

I take her to the bedroom and dry her off as well as putting lotion on her. I help her into the outfit I had chosen for her and a pair of white panties with a pink bow. She was absolutely adorable.

"Does we has to do my hair today?" Lilly asks giving me puppy dog eyes. Doing her hair was a hassle but if we didn't do it, it would just get worst and none of us wanted that. Her hair was completely natural and very thick.

"Yes we do sweetie." I take the comb and go trough her hair and then use the special gel that makes it less poofy, before putting it into two fluffy pig tails. I grab the tooth brush and do her edges which I've been practicing because apparently the way your edges are is very important.

She's let's go of her stuffie, mr. Cookie, which she had been clutching on to the whole time I was combing her hair. I give her forehead a little kiss.

"Princess your food is already in the kitchen, I have your rules done so we can go over them once you're done eating." I say to her smiling.

"I nu wanna! I wanna play!" She says stomping her foot. I don't know what has gotten into her but there is no way she will talk to me like this.

"Excuse me?" I ask her, my voice deep and my eyes dark.

"Nothing papa, we go get food now."

"That's what I thought." I say as she starts heading to the kitchen.

I follow her to the kitchen and once she's done I sit her on my lap to go over the rules.

"You ready princess?"

Lilly nods at me with her note book and markers at hand to write her rules.