Chapter 9: Our Love Is Divine

Start from the beginning

He pointed over at Dante and Aaron, who slid into the hallway. Giant grins were plastered on both of their faces, as they eyed me. At the same time, both of the idiot jocks shot finger-guns in my direction, then cutting Zenix off.

"Big sword-fight in his mouth~!"

Holy sweet Irene, on a hot summer day, why me?!

"And he allowed it?" Someone piped up, I think their name was Ivy, if I'm not mistaken.

"Big sword-fight in his mouth~!" The three of them said, moving towards my direction.

"That sure sounds crowded," The Shadow Knights- well, what remained of the Shadow Knights- held fingers against their chins, as they eyed me.

This cannot be happening.

"And then we both went south," Dante smirked, bending down a little.

"And planted our flags!" Aaron added in.

"My big salami," Dante gestured towards his crotch.

"Ba-Ba-Bent him over like origami!" The two assholes of the year, high-fived each other.

Students overheard Dante and Aaron's completely obnoxious and ridiculous claim. If you think that these two would be the ones getting made fun of, for having supposed, 'sexual interactions' with a guy, you're wrong there. This is Dante Kelly and Aaron Sweeny we're talking about. If they had intercourse with one of the Shadow Knights- or in my case, former Shadow Knight- they'd get no hate for it. Who would get the hate, though? Me. For being a 'slut', a 'whore', a 'faggot'. Because, that's my life for you...

"Whoa!"

"Whoa!"

"Whoa!"

"Whoa!"

Everyone in the hall exchanged strange glances between one another. All were in shock about the acclaimed, 'threesome'. Small tears formed in my eye, as they all continued.

"Everybody was sword-fighting in his mouth!"

"Yes, we're convinced it, went down right in his mouth!"

"I hope he rinsed it," Sasha hopped in, biting her lip.

"He blew, and blew, and blew~" Aaron swung his arm around Dante's shoulder.

"Like they were balloons!"

"He lapped us up-" Dante started.

"Like a hardy stew~!" Aaron finished.

"He bit off more than he could chew~!" Dante and Aaron exclaimed to the large crowd that had formed, standing on top of something, to gain height, and tower over the crowd.

"He'll do the same for you~!" Zenix joined the two football players.

I couldn't stop the tears, as I clutched my shirt tightly. I eyed Travis, giving him a pleading look. He outstretched his arms to me, and I ran into them, hugging him close to me. I buried my face in his warm chest, sobbing silently as he quietly shushed me.

"He blew not one guy, but two!"

"He blew, and blew, and blew!"

"Zane blew two, if his mother only knew, that Zane blew two," Zenix glared evilly at me, obviously enjoying my suffering.

"He's like a freak in a zoo!"

"And every word is true!"

"Zane blew two~!"

"Yeah~!" Zenix pounded his fist into the air.

A large group of my fellow peers came over to where Travis and I stood. They all harassed us- especially me. I clutched Travis' jacket tightly, and watched helplessly as they all made fun of me, for something that wasn't even true. I saw Dante miming a blowjob, and I cried harder. Travis patted my hand, letting go of me.