Chapter 5: Big Fun

*3rd Person*

"Okay, Aaron, have fun tonight, but I expect you to act your age. If the neighbours complain about the noise, we are going to march in here, and knock the sand out of your vagina. Do you understand me?" Aaron's dad said to Aaron and Dante, with his arms crossed.

"Dude, what am I, like five?" Aaron defended, flicking his hair out of his face.

"I'm your dad, not your dude," He glared at his son.

"That goes double for you, Dante. You're a guest at Derek's house, and you will treat it with respect," Dante's father spoke to him.

"Sure thing," Dante glanced back at Aaron, with a smirk, "dude."

Aaron and Dante's fathers looked at each other, their eyebrows furrowing. Dante's dad pounded his fist into his hand, "hold his arms."

Aaron's dad, Derek, grabbed Dante's arms, and his dad put him in a headlock. Aaron backed up a little, watching the scene unfold. Dante's dad flicked Dante's nose, which Dante scrunched up.

"Wait! Dad, no!" Dante yelped, and his dad chuckled darkly.

"Who's a great big sissy? Who's going to Prom in a bright pink dress? Who's a great big sissy?"

"I am, I'm a great big sissy!" Dante whined.

Both of the adults let go of Dante, allowing him to fall to the floor. Dante sat on the ground, on all fours, whimpering a little. Aaron put a hand over his mouth, trying not to laugh.

"Enjoy the party, son!" Dante's father called to him.

"Punch it in!" Derek chuckled, as the two dads fist-bumped.

They both gave each other an evil glance, as Dante's dad walked up behind Aaron- who was in a small state of shock from what had just happened.

"Beware the claw!" Dante's dad yelled, causing Aaron to drop to his knees in terror.

Their fathers laughed, finally deciding to head out. Aaron and Dante glanced at each other, before hesitantly getting to their feet. They looked around, fear still in their eyes.

"Man, that really sucked," Dante rubbed the nape of his neck, sighing softly.

(***)

"Who cares, dude?! The parents are gone, and I've got my party slippers on!" Aaron yelled, throwing his arms in the air. He swung open the front door, as kids began flooding the house. "Dad says, 'act our age', you head the man, it's time to rage!"

Kids began whooping and dancing to a beat. Others began shouting, and flinging their arms in the air.

"Blast the bass!"

"Turn out the lights!"

"Ain't nobody home tonight!"

"Drink, smoke, it's all cool!" Aaron chuckled, a beer in one hand. "Let's get naked in my pool!"

"Punch the wall and start a fight!" Some kids yelled, cheering.

"Ain't nobody home tonight!"

"His folks got a water bed," Dante called out, throwing his arm around Aaron's shoulders, and pointing at him. "Come upstairs and rest your head!"