Another Newsie walks in on you

Start from the beginning

Racetrack:
"I need you for somethin'," Race whispered in your ear. "Like right now."

"I can't. I'm selling, you idiot," you replied. "GET YA PAPERS HERE!! TEN CENTS A PAPE!!" A woman managed to buy one before Race grabbed your wrist and tugged.

"Sunshine," he whined. "I need you." You relented and let Race drag you into the single bathroom at Jacobi's Diner. He immediately pushed you against the wall and attacked your lips. You wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. Race tasted like mint with a touch of cigar.

"God I love you," Race said as he removed his shirt. You bit your lip and smiled at him.

"You like what you see?" Race smirked. You couldn't trust yourself to say anything so you just nodded. You proceeded to take off your top and slip your bra off your shoulders.

"You's the most beautiful girl I's ever seen," Race murmured into your skin as he nibbled at your collar bone. Just as you had gotten Race's pants down to his ankles, the bathroom door swung wide open.

"AH! MY EYES!! AHHH!!" In the doorway, stood Mush. The poor boy smacked his hand over his eyes. All his screaming had attracted some attention.

"What's goin' o- GET IT HIGGINS!!" Blink cheered as he looked over Mush's shoulder. Skittery and Specs were also crowded around them, snickering. Race held you close to his chest, as to not expose your bare breasts. You buried your red face in his shoulder. He placed a hand on the back of your head to comfort you.

"Hey get out of heya before I soak all of yous," you heard Race snap. Mush and Blink laughed and you heard the door shut.

"They's gone now," Race whispered. You lifted your head.

"This is all your fault, Higgins," you said, teasingly. "You better make it up to me." Race pressed his forehead to yours and smiled.

"Oh I will, Sunshine," he replied. "In fact I'll do it right now." He pulled you into another kiss.

Spot:
"Hurry up Spot," you whispered. "David is going to come get me any minute now." You were in a rather compromising position, which you did not want your brother to find you in. You were pinned on a bed with Spot Conlon on top of you. Your bra had been discarded and Spot was not wearing any pants.

Your boyfriend kissed down your stomach, getting closer and closer to where you wanted him to be.

"Patience, my queen," Spot said against your skin. You whimpered and grabbed two fistfuls of his hair. At that moment,
a door opened and closed.

"(Y/N)!" David's voice called from the other side on the Brooklyn lodging house. "Where are you?"

"Back here!" You yelled as you and Spot scrambled to put your clothes back on. You had only just gotten your shirt over your head before David found you. Spot, on the other hand, had not been so lucky.

"What's going on you two?" David asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing," you and Spot replied in unison.

"Seriously what - wait - were guys..." David put two and two together. "EWW!!" You blushed and looked at your feet.

"Cmon man!" David yelled at Spot. "That's my sister!" Spot just smirked.

"We better go," you whispered to your boyfriend. Spot leaned in to give you a goodbye kiss, but David dragged you away by the wrist.

"No way. You've gotten enough of my sister for today!" He declared as you left.

"I love you!" Spot called after you, smiling.

"I love you too!"

Crutchie:
You were straddling Crutchie on your bed and giving him a rough kiss. His hands ran up and down your hips as he returned your kiss with vigor. Suddenly, you stopped.

"Sweetheart? Do you wanna? Maybe?" you asked, looking at him intently.

"I'd love to," Crutchie replied, beaming up at you. He took the hem of your shirt and pulled it over your head. You guys had never done this before and you were a little surprised by his new found confidence. Crutchie looked you up and down.

"You're gorgeous, dearest," he said, kissing your cheek. You unbuttoned his shirt and threw it aside.

"You're not so bad yourself," you told him. Crutchie began to kiss you once more. As he moved from your lips to your neck, the door opened. Les stood there, gaping.

"Les!" You shouted. "Get out! Get out!" The little boy seemed frozen in place. It wasn't until you heard footsteps coming up the stairs that he ran off shouting, "Davey! Davey!".

You looked at Crutchie with wide eyes. "We need to get dressed."

"I though we were gonna...yknow," Crutchie replied, looking a bit crest fallen.

"Tomorrow, sweetheart. I promise,. But David is about to come up those stairs and we're going to get screamed at. So please, put your shirt on."

"That's a good point, but you have to get off of me first." You laughed at Crutchie's comment and scrambled off the bed to find your top.

This is long and I'm kinda on the fence about them, but oh well they're here now 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for reading!! I love seeing all of your lovely comments. Big love to you all!!

--Potter