Blood Betrayal

KING JOHNATHON's POV

"My King!" Sean said, "We.. We lost the princess.She is nowhere to be found."

"And there is another news." Warren Said, "The people with Anastasia, They told us that she ran away from here. Because She found out what we were. It was Obvious that they were compelled into saying it."

"They threatened us that they will reveal about us." Sean said rubbing his forehead, "We captured them and put them into the dungeons."

"We tortured them, Tried to break the compulsion but It was strong, I guess." Warren Said, " We are not sure whether it is compulsion or truth."

"What do you order, my sire?" Sean asked.

"If you order, We will kill the people with her and burn down her entire village so she will not have any place to run to." Warren groaned .

"Sorry to say, But I think Anumara's people took her. Maybe they are trying to protect her." Sean said. "Maybe After What you did her people."

"Shut up. How dare you tell me my mistake? I don't have any connection with this name." I said angrily, "Find Anastasia.Before The red Dawn. Or I will burn this city down. I will kill you, BOTH!"

Both bowed down. "As you order, My king."

I gestured them to leave.

Anumara. The only woman who truly understood me. Only woman whom I loved. I just wish I wouldn't have done it. 

I regret it.

Flashback:

1845//

"So A vampire loves me?" Anumara laughed, "And now wants to marry me? What A relief! Johnathon" 

"We have been together for three years.WITCH!" I winked, "What's the problem?"

"A vampire and A witch? meaning a ZERLOCK child." She giggled."You know I am from the original Sustermaro witch family. And.."

"And You think that years ago I murdered zerlock twins on red dawn, ACCIDENTLY!" I shouted, "Will make me the bad guy? I will never hurt our child?  You know there is nothing more I want than you."

"I know. " Anumara rolled her eyes," But you know the prophecy. I fear it." She seemed upset.

"It was an accident. And I love you. If you don't say yes now, I will kidnap you and get married." I said laughing seriously."I won't hurt anyone. I promise."

She smiled and I gave her a little kiss on her cheeks.

Flashback ends//

I sat down on the couch near. Another glass of wine in my hand. I couldn't put away these memories. They are burried within me. A forever burden of my life. Never able to survive the storm of these memories.

FLASHBACK //

1847:

The night before the invasion Of bluerem City.

" I have to do it" I shouted at Anumara, "Killing the zerlock child of Hench family And yes sadly our little angel, I will rule. I will become the Strongest."

"You said you won't do it. You promised that you would never hurt anyone. John!" Anumara said tears rolling down her eyes, "She is our daughter. You cannot execute her. Or Calvin. You can't fulfill the prophecy."