„sunflower"

- ivan braginsky (russia, hetalia) x chubby reader

(Y/N) currently stood in front of her mirror - no, not grabbing at her extra chub and feeling self-conscious, but standing proudly in all of her (height) glory. She had finally accepted who she was and it was all thanks to him.

Ivan Braginsky.

>>>>>>>>>KIND OF A FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<

For, you see - just a week prior to today - he found, in the same position she was in right now, crying. It broke his big, warm, Russian heart to see the beautiful chubby girl he had fallen in love with in such a state of depression.

He quickly rushed to her side - knowing exactly why she was sobbing - and gave her a heart-warming hug, whispering in her ear:

"Sunflower, please don't cry. You're beautiful and anyone who says differently must be blind - your weight doesn't defy how gorgeous you are and to be frank it makes you even more lovable. Ya lyublyu tebya (Y/N), all of you."

The following week he would shower her with kisses and complements - making sure she knew how much he loved her curvaceous body; she had no idea how much she drove him crazy.

>>>>>>>>>BACK TO THE PRESENT<<<<<<<<<

As she stood there, her eyes roaming every inch of her pillow-y body, she saw Ivan's reflection in the mirror - a massive smile plastered on his handsome features.

He came up behind her - just like he did that day - and wrapped his arms around her plush form.

"You're so beautiful, sunflower. It drives me crazy."

He softly whispered to her, turning her around to face him and capturing her plump lips with his own.

Once air became an issue and they had to pull away, she rested her forehead on his - a smile adorning both of their faces - and said:

"Thank you, Ivan. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you so much."

Ivan smile got a million times brighter and he once again placed a heart-melting kiss on her lips, the only thought going through his mind being:

'I love you too, my beautiful chubby sunflower.'