"I'm nervous. What if my sister doesn't like me?" I asked.

"She'll love you." He told me. I didn't care about what my dad thought. He can think whatever he wants. I just don't want my sister to hate me.

"So what all has happened since I've been gone?" I asked.

"Well, we've got a baby boy with red hair named Mason, and a four year old girl named Stella. Fun fact: she really likes All Time Low and she freaked out when she found out you named that stuffed dog Flyzik." He laughed.

"How does she know about Flyzik? I have him with me." I said.

"Flyzik's in my back seat. He was sitting on your bed and Rosie handed it to me and I forgot to take it out of my car." He said. I reached back and grabbed him. Usually, a stuffed animal wouldn't be that important to me, but this was my mom's. I put it in my bag and unbuckled my seatbelt when we pulled into the driveway. It was a five minute drive, why didn't he just walk?

I followed Casey inside and I was immediately tackled in a hug. Casey's sister, Tina, was squeezing me to death. She watches this place when Casey wasn't around.

"I've missed you so much!" She said.

"I've missed you too!" I yelled. Someone came downstairs and I locked eyes with Rosie.

"Dude, what are you doing here?" She asked as she pulled me into a hug.

"Just visiting. What's up? I haven't talked to you guys in a long time." I said.

"Well, if you wanna know what's up follow me because I have something funny to show you." She laughed and ran up the stairs. She turned into our old room and there was a beautiful little girl sitting on the bottom bunk and it was decked in All Time Low merch.

"Wow." I muttered. She popped her head up and her eyes went wide. I walked to her and crouched down to her height.

"Hi." I said. There was even a poster of me. I don't remember talking pictures, but ok.

"You're Blake Mawsakarth." She said. She was adorable and her voice was one of the cutest things ever.

"You must be Stella." I said. She nodded.

"Can you sign this?" She asked as she held out a Journal. I went to the closest blank page. She had autographs from all of New Years Day and Neck Deep. I'm a little jealous of this kid. I signed my name and handed her the book.

"Can I have a picture?" She asked. She had a small camera and Rosie was laughing.

"What?" I smiled.

"Nothing. Here, I'll take your picture." She said. She counted to three and gave the camera back to Stella.

"Thank you!" She smiled.

"You're welcome." I chuckled.

"You know, this used to be my bunk." I patted the mattress.

"No way!" She said excitedly.

"Way." I told her.