Chapter 3

"Oh my god, why can't I sleep?!" I half yelled to myself.  I couldn't cuss. You never know when there is little ears around. Like Jack, we can't have him screaming the F-word in a public place so...yeah.

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. I heard someone moving around and I froze. The guys told me they usually turn the light on if they come down here in the middle of the night. Whoever was there just fell. I took the chance and jumped on their back and put their arms behind them, pinning them to the ground.

"Ow, what the hell?!" The guy yelled. The lights came on and a guy in a hooded onesie was underneath me. There were a some people standing in front of me. Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack laughed so hard they started choking. Then I realized what they were laughing at. I was pinning down Andrew freaking Biersack.

"....WHY IS HE IN OUR HOUSE?" I finally yelled.

"Who?" Zack asked.

"Um..." Andy said.

"Oh, sorry." I said as I stood up. I helped him off the floor and he looked at us.

"Why is there a small child and why is she so strong?" Andy asked.

"That's Blake. She's our daughter. Blake, that's Andy. Andy, Blake." Alex introduced us. I was really excited.

"What's all that noise coming from?" Someone else asked.

"Who's all here?" I asked.

"Everyone were touring with." Jack said.

"It's time to wake them up. We have to be on the road in an hour." Alex sighed.

"Can I wake them up?" I asked.

"Knock yourself out." They said. Andy followed me to the living room where everyone was sleeping and stood back to watch. I climbed on the couch with Vic and he wrapped his arms around me to cuddle. I kissed his nose and he opened his eyes.

"Oh, um...hello. You must be Blake." He said. I nodded and told him it was time to get up.

"Jaime, it's time to wake up." I said. He opened his eyes a little and stood up.

"Tony, Jaime bought you a turtle. It's Christmas, wake up." I said. He shot up. Mike was hard to wake up, I only got him up because I told him Vic drank all of his Whiskey. I figured it would be easier to wake people up if I told them stuff that would make them want to wake up.

"Vic Fuentes sucks." I whispered in Kellin's ear.  After he woke up, he got the rest of SWS up.

"Andy saw you eat his peanut butter." I told CC. I've never seen so much fear in someone's eyes before.

"There's some strippers that want to see you, Ashley."

"Andy's killing CC over peanut butter." I said shaking Jake awake.

"Jinxx, Andy is drunk and he's asking for you."

"Go claim your bunk on our bus. It's the first one parked out there. Jack should be by the bunks." Alex told me. I walked out to the first bus that was there and went inside. It was huge! Part of me wondered why they had a bus instead of a van or something, but I didn't question it.

"Jack?" I called.

"I'm back here!" He yelled.

"Alex told me to claim a bunk." I said as I threw my stuff on a bunk. I walked out and went back inside the house to grab a monster. I put it in my back pocket. Andy and Alex were talking.

"Yeah, if she wants to. Ask her, she's right there." Alex said, pointing at me.

"Do you want to ride with us for a while?" He asked me. I nodded.