Chapter 8

"Do you want details before or after I caught Kellin hiding in the tree?" I asked.

"After. Everyone filled me in on what was happening through walki-talkies." Alex said. I was a little mad but I laughed.

"Ok. Well-TACO DE PACO IS THAT JULIET  SIMMS?!" I yelled.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT BLAKE?!" She yelled to Andy. He nodded and she ran up to me.

"Andy has told me so much about you and you are really good at doing makeup. Andy showed me the pictures of Ashley." She said.

"Thank you. I-" Alex cut me off.

"Blake?! You were gonna tell us about your date!" Alex whined.

"You went on a date?" She asked me.

"Yeah. It was so much fun. His name is Taylor and he is so nice. We played in the park and got ice cream and talked the entire time and-"

"Blake!" Alex whined again.

"Huh? Oh sorry. I sent your not-so-secret agents up here and then we came up. I apologized because honestly that was kind of embarrassing and he kissed me. You coughed or something and you all were smirking and now we're here." I told him. He laughed at me.

"Where did you meet him?" Juliet asked.

"The pool. I was listening to Andy's cover of 21 Guns and we just started talking." I said.

"Aww! That's so cute!"

"Music brings people together. Like that time when we were Freshmen and Cathy Santoni came over and-" Alex started.

"I don't wanna know!" I yelled as I covered my ears.

"Know, know, know. Who's taking you home home home home and loving you so so so so the way I used to love you." Everyone sang.

"Please don't sing anything by Maroon 5." I said.

"Why? You don't like them?" Rian asked.

"No that's not it...I just find Adam Levine a little intimidating." I said. Andy started laughing.

"You're intimidated by Adam Levine, but you hang around us when we wear our war paint? You have a gif of me during the Knives and Pens video when I was dosed in fake blood, and Adam Levine intimidates you?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Pretty much." I said as I plopped on the couch. He just shook his head.

"Movie time?" Alex asked everyone. There was a chorus of 'yeah' and 'sure.'

"Can we build a fort?!" Jack asked.

"...sure." I said. Jack found pillows and blankets and I got to work. An hour later, food was here, snacks were made, and the fort was done.

"Wow." Jack F. said.

"Thanks."

"Hey, uh, Blake? Can I talk to you?" Alex said. Oh no. I walked over to him.

"What's up?"

"I don't know how to say this, but Jeeji is pregnant." I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

"W-what?"

"So the wedding's off."

"Wait, you aren't going to marry her because she's pregnant?" I asked.

"It's not my baby. We didn't, you know. She cheated on me." He said. I gave him a hug and a cosmic brownie.

"Thanks." He chuckled.