Seeing him Again 💔

It has been about 2 years and a half since you and August broke up . Y'all broke up over him cheating on you . Normally you would fight the girl but it gutted you so much all you could've did was just pack your stuff and leave . You haven't seen him ever since .

Now fast forward to today , his momma had asked you to come to their family Reunion and of course you accepted the offer . You and his mom  has grown close to each other , of course she was a little upset when she found out that y'all wasn't together any more but you made a promise to her that when ever she needed you that you'll always be there for her , and you've kept that promise ever since .

You were on the way to the reunion which was at his mothers house . You lived about 10 minutes away from her so it didn't take you that long to reach there . Once you did you hoped out the car , grabbing your phone , locking the doors , before walking toward the house . The sound of music filled your ears once you opened the door . You seen how everyone was in the backyard so you just walked towards the back door stepping out .

"Daughterrr!" You heard once you closed the door to the back door . The voice sounded familiar , you didn't even have to think twice about who it was . " Mommmmma , I missed you !" You said hugging her . " oh baybey you just saw you yesterday ." She said making you laugh a bit . " I know momma I know I still miss you though ." You said kissing her cheek before letting go . You looked around observing your surrounding . It was a beautiful sight . Kids running around , family memebers chatting it up , some family members getting some food but one specific person you didn't quite want to see was there , making you instantly cover your eyes , ducking your head a bit . " ohh lawddd momma why didn't you tell me he was here , you know I'm not ready to see him yet ." You said trying to walk away before that plan failed as soon as Sheila stopped you . " oh no no no , I invited you and you are going to stay here and enjoy your self . You can ignore him all you want but you will not , and I repeat , will not , leave this party because of Aigust and his stupid mistake ! Do you understand me ?" Momma Sheila said making you nod your head ," yes ma'am momma ." You said .

August pov
Today was our family reunion here at my momma house and she invited everyone . Of course I was going to come , that's my momma . " but baby I don't want to come , your mom doesn't like me . " Jayla said making me roll my eyes ," girl I didn't tell you to find you wanted to come now you better come on before I leave you . " I told her before waking to the backyard .

It has been about 20 minutes go by and I was just walking around talking to family members and stuff until I saw my momma talking to some girl . My eyes instantly grew wide once I noticed who it was . I can't believe y/n is here . She looked amazing ,

I started feeling bad , I can't believe I did that to her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I started feeling bad , I can't believe I did that to her . She was the love of my life . I hated myself for what I've done to her , I humiliated her , have everyone laughing at her , and I never noticed it till now . " Baby are you okay ?" Jayla asked me , making me feel ever worst because the girl that I cheated on her with is standing right here next to me asking me am I okay . " I lost my baybey , she probably hates me . I'm so stupid ." I said before letting go of Jaylas hand before walking over to my momma and y/n . " Can I talk to you for a second y/n?" I asked her ." Hell no , go talk to that Bitch over there ." She said before walking in the house making me follow her .

"Y/n ,I'm so sorry . I messed up and I never should've did that . I never knew that my actions effected you too . I humiliated you and made you the laughing stock of social media and I do apologize for that . I love you , matter fact I still are in love with you and I just can't explain to you how sorry I am . " August said grabbing Y/n hands. " Stop it , just stop that . Your not sorry , if you were honestly sorry then you would've have even think of doing it ! You knew exactly what you were doing and you didn't care ! You didn't care about my feelings so why start now ? Then you going to bring her here , really , obviously you aren't that sorry evayse the same girl that you cheated on me with , you brought her here August ! " Y/n said before breaking down crying

 Your not sorry , if you were honestly sorry then you would've have even think of doing it ! You knew exactly what you were doing and you didn't care ! You didn't care about my feelings so why start now ? Then you going to bring her here , really ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

August just pulled you into a hug , rocking you back and forth ." I love you baybey im sorry ." August kept saying over and over .

" I love you too August "

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 26, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

August Alsina Imagines ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें