He's in the hospital

He looks so sick 😔

You sighed picking up the last of the broken dishes. You and August just got in a fight and he left. You once again over reacted over a picture with a fan . But this particular picture showed him kissing her cheek and holding a waist. He had plenty of other pictures but this was the only picture you refused because it was with you ex best friend that slept with you last best friend. So you already didn't want her around August.

Little flash backs kept running through your head of what had happened

Flashback

August just walked in the house to see a mad Y/n on the couch. "What's wrong baybey? " . He said walking towards you. "Don't touch me ,go touch that bitch again. " you snapped at him. "What are you talking bout? " he said confused as he tried to think about what she was talking about. "You took a picture with her looking all lovey dovey and shit, what the fuck I look like boo boo the damn fool. "You said mushing his head back, walking to the kitchen. "Aye guh don't put your hands on me, and that's my job, what you want me to do? " August said not realizing what he said. "You got me fucked up, so taking lovey dove pictures with other bitches is okay, lemme go find a nigga and take lovey dove pictures the fuck. "You said trying to walk past him just to be pushed back. "Don't play with me. "He said resulting in you throwing glass at him.  Soon the whole kitchen was full of broken glass that have been thrown. You didn't know it but you we're crying. "I hate you, I hate you. I wish you wasn't here. You wanna be with that bitch go be with her !" You screamed at him hitting him. Of course he didn't hit you he just left.

Flash back over

You went to go watch tv to help calm your nerves ." This just in August alsina was repirtedly in a terrible car accident ,we dont know if he's okay but he has been rushed to the nearest hospital." When them words left the news report mouth you grabbed yiur ohone and your keys going ti the hospital.

At the hospital

"Im here to see August alsina please ,im his girlfriend."you sais to the lady at the front desk."of course you are ,join the line ." She ssid pointing over to the whole line of girls who claimed to bw his girl friend."ma'am im y/f/n y/l/n ,you have to believe me ."you said . "Look just because you say a name dont mean nothing but i believe you so just wait in the waiting room untill they leave then you can go in ."she whispered to you.

11:00pm

You were awoken by the lady from the front desk telling you that you can go see him now. You thanked her walking to the back. As you walked further down the hall the more chills you got.

Part 2 to come soon.