Meeting his Momma

Aweee look at them 😍

Y/n pov
"But baby what if she doesn't like me. What if she thinks that I'm not good enough for you? " you rambled to August asking a lot of questions as y'all waked up to his momma house.

"If I luh you, she's luh you trust and believe me baybey. "He assured you kissing your cheek before knocking on the door. "Hey mama " August said once the door opened. I watched as this short dark skin lady came and gave August a hug. "Hey baybey "she said to him before looking at me.

"Is this the y/n that you always talk about "she said making you blush uncontrollably. You looked down smiling. As you were about to speak you were cut off by His mom pulling you into a hug. "It's nice to meet you baybey. He wasn't lying when he said that you were beautiful. "She stated. "Thank you so much Mrs -" you were cut off by Momma Sheila. "Oh no baby, just call me Momma Sheila ". You nodded and corrected your self. "Thank you momma Sheila ." You said before y'all walked towards the dinning took table.

"So how long did y'all know each otha. "She asked you two . "We were best friends in High school then I had to move to Atlanta for a little while and I came back then we ran I'm each other in the store and went from there. "You said taking a sip of your drink before eating a piece of steak that momma sheila made. August nodded. "Yeah I always knew in my heart that she'll come back to me. " August said looking at you. "Awee baby that was so adorable. "You said reaching over kissing his cheek. Earning a "awe " from momma Sheila. "You guy are perfect for each otha."she stated.

After lunch with momma Sheila

"See you later baybey. "You heard momma Sheila said as you and August got in the car before shutting the door. "See I told you she'll luh you. Shidd she probably luh you more than me. "He said as you guys drove home. You yawned and nodded. "I know I know, but baby I'm tired. "You said yawning once again, resting your head on the window. "Crawl on in. "He told you, pushing his chair back a little so that you can sit in his lap while he drive. "You sure about that, your driving. "You asked, sitting up. "Of course, when have I ever rejected my baby to sit on my Lap to sleep ,na come on "he said as he stopped at a stop light . You shrugged and crawled over into his lap, resting your head in the crook of his neck. "I love you. You know that. "You said on the verge of sleeping. "I luh you too baybey. "He said kissing your forehead.

I love this man.