Unneccesary Arguements👀

You and August have be Arguing all day for no reason.

" Nigga shut yo retarded ass up , you always saying so dumb shit ." "You shut  the fuck up , you need some damn dick in yo life , you always walking around mad at the world . " " Bitch ain't no body want nothing from you , yo small dick ass ." Saying that Caught August of guard ." Ohhh I gotta small dick , but you the one that he like - oh baby stop it hurts August , ahhh . But I got a small dick though ."  "Nigga I be fake moaning with yo stupid ass you don't be doing nothing ." " oh really , lets go ."

August picked you up and threw you over his shoulder . " put me down Aug , I'm not playing with you ." August just kept smacking and grabbing your ass ." Naw you said you be faking moaning , we will see about that right now." He said walking upstairs throwing you on the bed . You attempted to get up but August pinned you down on the bed and started kissing your neck ." August Alsina , get off of me ." You said trying to move but he had pinned you down , opening your legs so he can lay between your legs. He left a trail of kisses down your body . Once he got about your 😻 he stopped and looked up at you . He kissed down your thighs before he started going at it . Aigust was one of the best pussy starters you could ever met . Honestly You been starting them Arguements so y'all could get that rough sex . August came back up kissing you giving you a taste of how you taste. The he slid in you roughly ,making you instantly moan .

After about 3-4 rounds y'all finally stopped . You rolled off of him damn near out of breath. August on the other hand was laughing his ass off . You looked over at him with a attitude ."what's so funny ?" You asked him , trying to stand up but your legs was so weak you couldn't move . " my dick little ? I thought so ."