We got friends now ?

Yo pov
You and August had a date at the movies , y'all hadn't had a date in a while and he thought that it was a good idea to go to the movies .

" Come on baebey we gon be late ." He shouted to you up stairs . " I'm coming , it take time to look this bad ." You said putting o your mascara before walking downstairs . "Finally , damn what's up with y'all girls and taking to damn long to get ready ." He said under his breathing because he know that you don't play all that cursing shit .

On the way there

"Bae , what if I see Jacquees or something , imma flip df out" you said , knowing that he don't like when you talk bout jacquees because he know that you have a big celebrity crush on him . " I'll beat yo ass , I know that . " He said before pulling up to the movies .

Halfway in the line to get popcorn you and August was in a whoooole gon conversation . "August !?" Some girl said before her and August started  hugging each other . I'm not talking bout them hugs the old people give you at church , I'm talking bout them hugs yo nigga give you after you haven't seen him in a looong time , type hug .

" 5...4...3...2" You got stopped in between yo counting from August letting go of the girl , you just walked off towards the car . No questions , August followed you before getting in the car and yall two drove off towards home .

About 2 hours past

" Baeeee , what's wrong , we didn't even get to see the movie ? What's up wid you ? " Isgist asked completely confused as to why y'all went home and why you walked off like that .

"Sooo , we got friends now !"