Chapter 3: The Kidnapping

(A FEW HOURS LATER...12:00PM.)

"There she is. You two get the mutts, and you two help me take the girl. Whatever you do don't wake her up." Someone says. I wake up slightly, and moving like I'm in half-stat of sleeping. I feel hands picking me up, and then a rope bind my hands and feet, and along with a blindfold and a cloth to gag me. I couldn't move, see, or talk.

"Great, just perfect," I think, and fell back, but not before I put the guy holding on to me on fire.

(Mean While)

"Holy S***!" Haku sits up automatically when he heard the scream. His thoughts go straight to Me. He grabs his needles and ran out of his room and straight to my room. The door was slightly jammed. Panic grips him. Haku thrust the door aside only to find that his fear was true. He walks to the empty bed, and fell to his knees. There was silence as sadness took hold. Zabuza came running in with no bandages on his face.

"What happened?" He asked. He looks at Haku on the floor, and then at the empty bed. He walks over and picks up a pendant that was lying on the pillow. It had a red dragon circling a red stone. The insignia of the Meharome Clan. Pure anger over flowed through every particle of Haku's body. Haku grabs the pendent and ran to his room. As he packs every single weapon he have, and then Zabuza walks in and shrugs and walks back out. When all the necessities are packed. (Very messily) Haku runs out to the gate to see Zabuza waiting.

"You're coming too?" Haku asks, walking up to Haku.

"Yeah, come on," he says and walks along a path that leads to the Hidden in the Flames village.

(Mean While)

I wake up to a door slamming shut. Someone had taken off my blindfold and gag, but my hands were still tied behind me. I growl at the people near me, who laugh at my defiance. I glare at them, but resist from putting all their faces on fire. I sit up and cross my legs, with my back facing a wall, while my hands were busy at untying the ropes. All of the men had grins on their faces. One of them walks up to me and says to his comrades.

"She's a beauty this one. Wonder what the boss will do."

"Kill her like his father did with the rest of her lousy clan," said a fairly ugly butt-wad. (That's being nice) I turn to the speaker and glare so hard at him that his clothes were set on fire. He yowled in pain as the smell of burnt clothes filled the air. One of the men takes a bucket of water and dumps it on him, but really fast though. While the guy was wet and steaming, I blew cold air at him and he froze. The others looked at him and glare at me.

"Just you wait little missy. You'll be joining your family very soon," said a man with dark green hair that covered his left eye. Suddenly a door slides open and a girl my age walks into the room.

"Zyzil will be here soon. He said for me to keep an eye on ya'll," she says. I look at her. She has dark green eyes and long black hair. She wore a black shirt with a red dragon on it and dark blue ninja caprices. She looks at me and smiles, and then to the man in front of me. "I suggest you step back, Zy, and take your seat," she says. The man in front of me hurries to his seat with a,

"Yes Sky-Chan."

The girl walks to the head of the room, where she takes her seat on the right side. Everything was silent as the girl made her herself some tea. Suddenly, the door behind the head chair slammed open and a very handsome boy walks out and takes the head seat. Everyone bow except for the girl, who just sips her tea and says,

"Don't slam the door Nii-chan." The boy looked to be 15 and had dark bloody red hair and cold black eyes. He wore a black shirt with a dragon on the back like the girls, but he also wore a dark bloody red jacket and black ninja caprices. He just rolls his eyes at the girl's comment. Then he turns his attention to me.