"Aw, that's awesome! Well, I got to get back home. I'll see you guys later."

"Bye." They both say, and I smile and walk down the street as it starts to get dark. I pull my jacket closer to my body as I walk by people. Suddenly someone pulls me into an alley and presses me against the wall.

"Who are you?" I ask, and try to get out of his hold.

"Doesn't matter." The guy says, and I squirm as much as I can, and he starts rubbing up and down my thighs. I start yelling for help and he slaps me and I squirm even more.

"Let me go!" I yell, and he covers my mouth.

"Shut your fucking mouth."

I bite his hand and he pulls it away quickly and I start to scream. I fucking scream for dear life.

"Feisty, huh? Did I not tell you to shut the fuck up?"

"Get your fucking hands off of her!" I hear someone yell, and I turn around and see Wesley rushing towards us.

"And who are you?" The guy asks and the tears start streaming down my face.

"None of your fucking business. Let her go or I'll beat the shit out of you." Wesley says, and punches the guy, and he grabs my hand quickly, pulling me behind him.

"Why the fuck were you walking down here by yourself?" Wesley asks as we walk as fast as we can out of the alley.

"I was walking home. He pulled me down there."

When we get to Wesley's car, we get in quickly and he looks over at me and cups my cheek with his hand.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Wesley asks, and I lean up to kiss him and he kisses back.

"I'm fine. Can we just.. Wesley I want to go somewhere with you. Out of the city for a few days and we can just do whatever we want. When I left your apartment I realized how much my life is the same thing over and over. Please.. Just for a few days." I say, and he grins at me.

"You're willing to do that with me?" He asks and I nod.

"Okay, but what about clothes..?"

"Fuck that, let's leave right now." I say and he laughs and starts the car and we drive out onto the road.

As we're driving, it starts to get dark and so I turn up the music and roll my window down.

"What are you doing?!" Wesley yells, and starts laughing as I stick my head out the window, ignoring him. I let the wind blow through my hair and I just close my eyes as I enjoy this moment. Feeling carefree, and the music made it even better. The 1975 was blasting through the speakers and I started laughing as I through my arms up in the air.

When I sit back down in my seat, I kept the window down and the radio up and just close my eyes. This is what I've needed. This freedom to do whatever the hell I wanted.

"We need to stop at a hotel for the night, I'm about to pass out." Wesley says after a few minutes and I grin at him.

"Okay, I think there's one up the street."

"Yeah, I see that."

We pull up to the hotel, and my jaw drops.

"Wesley, this hotel looks fucking expensive, neither of us can us afford this."

"Mel, we're staying here. Do you see another hotel that's close?" He says, and gets out of the car, already knowing the answer. I get out as well and take Wesley's hand as we walk inside and go check in. Wesley pays for the night and we get handed a room key and head up to our room.

"Holy shit this room is huge." I say, and drop my bag in shock.

"Are you sure you got the least expensive room they have?" I ask, and Wesley comes up behind me after locking the door.

"I'm positive." He says, and kisses my cheek. I blush and follow him further into the room.

Wesley pulls his shirt off and I take it and run to the bathroom and change into just his shirt and my underwear.

"Oh shit," Wesley mumbles as I walk back into the room and I smile at him.

"Can I not wear your shirt? We are friends, right?"

"Y-yeah, but friends don't wear each other shirts and nothing else besides their underwear."

"Wes, shut up." I say, and wrap my arms around his neck and place my lips on his. He kisses back hesitantly and I smile and bite his lip and he tangles his fingers in my hair and I pull away, teasing him.

"Let's go to bed," I say, and he stands there shocked and I just get under the covers of the big comfy bed and he gets in with me.

-

I wake up the next day and see Wesley laying next to me, snoring. I giggle and get up to go look out the window. Damn, I really have no clue where we are.

"Oh fuck, what time is it?" I hear Wesley behind me and I roll my eyes.

"Good morning to you, too." I say, and look back at him. "It's 11:00 am."

I crawl back in bed and Wesley looks over at me and grins. "So how long are we gonna be gone on this little trip of ours?"

"I don't know.. Probably a week. Whenever we want to go back we can. I need to get some clothes though because I do not want to wear the same thing all week."

"Yeah, same here. We can go down to the shop in the hotel and get some clothes and whatever we need." He says, and starts to get up.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I say, and head towards the bathroom.

Once I'm finished, I changed back into my clothes from yesterday, and left Wesley's shirt on the counter.

"Are you gonna go take a shower?" I ask, as I step back into the room.

"Yeah, where's my shirt?"

"It's in the bathroom."

"Okay, thanks." He says.

"You're welcome." I smile and he walks into the bathroom.

I sigh, and flop onto the bed. I honestly have no clue what we are doing but it makes sense in my mind. I wish it was warmer though, so me and Wesley could go to some of the beaches they have up here.

As I sit up, Wesley comes back into the room with his clothes on and I smile.

"Let's go get breakfast, I'm starving." I say, yawning and he nods before taking my hand and we head out of the room and down to the lobby.

Once we're done getting stuff we need, Wesley checks out and we head to the car.

"Do you need me to drive? You drove like 5 hours last night." I ask and he looks over at me before starting the car.

"No, I don't need you to. I'm perfectly fine." He says, and smiles at me.

"Okay, just let me know." I say, and lean over to kiss his cheek.

"You know, you really need to stop teasing me. We're just friends, remember?"

"Yeah, but it's fun." I smile and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

He rolls his eyes and we head out into the road. I turn the radio up loud as we come into a very crowded city. All I need is to have some fun and go to a party.

"Let's go to that party thing they're having tonight. Looks like fun." I say, and point to the big signs littering the street poles. It's supposedly a music festival and I smile as we park. "Let's go have some fun." I say, and we get out of the car.

---

Hello, so I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Don't really know what I'm doing with the story right now but hopefully it turns out well! I'll update as soon as I can.❤️