"N-no, I loved it.." She mumbles and I press my lips to hers quickly, and she moves her hands to tangle her fingers in my hair quickly. I smile and so does she as we continue to kiss. I run my hands down her body, and lead my lips down her jaw and to her neck and I hear her start breathing heavily.

"Wes.." She moans and I smile against her skin, and kiss back up to her mouth. She pulls at the ends of my hair and a few seconds later I swear she puts her hands under my shirt for a complete second and I pull back.

"W-why'd you stop?" She stutters and I look down.

"I don't want to go too fast.. We're not even together, I just, I don't want to hurt you, Melanie. I don't want you to feel like another girl that I used. You mean more to me than that." I say, and she moves away from me.

"I think I should go.. I have to go to my parents house anyway."

"Mel, don't act like that. I'm only trying to protect you."

"Wesley, I'm not mad at you.. I promise." She says, and I can tell she's unsure. She comes over to me and pecks my lips quickly before leaving my room. Once I hear the door shut, I start pacing back and forth.

"Fuck!" I yell, and shove things off of my dresser.

I sit down on my bed and bury my face in my hands, frustrated. Fuck, she's just so confusing.. I give her space and she gets mad at me.

"Drew, come over." I say into the phone and get up and go in my living room.

"Wes, what's wrong?"

"Melanie just left and I.. Why didn't you tell me she's confusing.. I give her space and then when we're kissing and things get too heated I pull away and she gets mad at me! I don't fucking get it! Has she even had sex before?"

"Wesley calm down.. She's different, I've told you that. And how many times do I have to tell you to stay away from her! And why the fuck do you care if she's had sex?"

"Because we were headed that way and she seemed so willing.."

"You fucking asshole, Mel isn't like that. She's not a slut."

"I never called her that."

"That's what it sounded like. Me and Mel are going to see a movie right now so no, I can't come over. Go get with another girl, get your mind off things."

"I don't hook up with random girls anymore and you know that."

"Whatever, Wes. Talk to you later, bro." He says, and hangs up.

Melanie's POV

"Drew, who was that on the phone?" I ask, as he comes back over to me from the restrooms at the movie theater.

"It was Wes."

"What did he want?"

"He uh, he was talking to me about you."

"Why?"

"About what happened before you came over."

"Yeah, let's not talk about that."

"I agree."

Once the movie is over, me and Drew decide to go walking in Times Square and it was so crowded.. Well it's getting closer to Christmas so that's probably why.

As we're walking I see Keaton and I smile and walk over to him with Drew.

"Hey, Mel! How are you?" He asks, pulling me into a hug. He's always so happy.

"Good, what are you doing out here?"

"Oh, I had to go get Christmas presents with Wesley. We're going back to Cali to visit family. So is Drew."