15

"Can I rent a house on the lake?" I ask, the realtor looking on the computer.

"There is one on the lake, but the rent is steep," she says, showing me the details. The rent is less than the villa so I pretend to look over the house.

"I'll take it, actually. The credentials seem perfect for us," I say, the realtor smiling.

I sign a few papers and take the keys, walking out to the truck. Arabella is sitting in the front seat and I get in, smiling over at her.

"Lake house," I grin, her smile growing. She kisses my cheek and I drive us around to the house, seeing where we're staying.

Then I drive us in town and we get to Target, buying some food for the two of us. Arabella walks beside me the whole time and she holds my arm as I push the car, the two of us talking about what we want to do.

"I think we should get swimsuits if we're on the lake," she tells me, my lips curving. I nod and kiss her forehead, telling her I'll meet her buy the suits while I grab a few more things from the gracery area. When I make my way towards her, she has at least three suits and I smile.

"Are you excited?" I ask, her head nodding.

"I've been swimming once and I loved it," she tells me, my arm wrapping around her. She looks up at me and I kiss her, telling her she can get whatever she wants.

I love how happy she gets when I treat her, wanting nothing more than to see her happy. After she finds a few more things, we check out and I take us back to the lake house.

"Will you go swimming with me?" she asks after we put all our food and clothes away. It's dark out, but the warm air still lingers.

"Sure," I grin, her body running upstairs to change. I grab my suit out of the bag and change in the bathroom.

I walk out and walk to the porch, taking a step outside. Then two arms wrap around my waist and I turn around, Arabella beaming with excitement.

"Let's go," she grins, my eyes watching her rush to the pier. My eyes rake her body, her curves so perfect. Not to mention how good her breasts are in the bikini top.

I run up behind her and lift her into my arms, her laugh ringing through my ears. My lips press to her forehead and she looks up at me.

"Ready?" I ask, setting her down. She grabs my hand and nods, the two of us running and jumping off the pier. We surface and she looks up at me, smiling bright.

"Oh my gosh, that was so fun," she smiles, my feet able to touch the bottom, but she struggles. I grab her waist and she wraps her legs around my waist, my hands holding her close.

"You can go again," I tell her, her head nodding. She swims off and walks to the shore, my lips curving as she adjusts her top. Then the thought of her removing that top fills my mind and I bite my lip, shaking my head to distract myself from the thought.

"Ready?" she yells, my lips curving.

"Go Bella," I encourage, her legs running and she jumps into the water. She lifts up and laughs, swimming to me. She wraps herself back onto me and kisses me quickly, my lips curving.

"Wanna see me do a flip?" I ask, her lips parting.

"Yes," she says. "Oh my gosh."

I let her go and swim to the shore, shaking out my hair. When I look at her, she gives me a thumbs up and I run, doing a flip off the pier and jumping into the water. As I surface, I shake my hair out and push it back. Her body swims towards me and I grab onto her, her lips curving.