10

"How hard was that?" Sacho says, ripping out a file from his drawer.

"I'm not in the fucking mood, Sacho," I grit, my hand fisting in my lap.

"All I wanted was my daughter's safety, so I put one of my best men in charge. You piece of shit! All you ever did for her was get her into more shit," he says, my eyes rolling.

"It's gonna happen regardless. But I'm done. You can take care of your daughter, like you're supposed to," I say, angry that I don't get the respect I deserve for taking care of Arabella. But this is Sacho. And if it's not his way of doing something, then it's the wrong way.

"Ah, Harry, my daughter is my prized possession. Don't you dare think I did anything forcefully. I thought, considering she needed schooling, she'd be safe with one of my men watching her outside. But I see how it is. She stays here, without your damn watch."

I stand up and walk out of the office, ripping my jacket off and walking down the stairs to my room.

"Woah, woah, what the fuck is up?" Wyatt asks, my hand throwing my jacket across the room.

"Sacho is a fucking dick who needs to get his head out of his ass and realize his daughter doesn't deserve this shit," I say, taking off my shirt.

"What is he doing with Arabella now?" he asks, my shoulders shrugging.

"Who fucking knows. I'll personally whip his ass if he lets her go out because that's a sure way she'll get hurt. The reason I took her away was to see if we'd be found and we were. Fuck, I'm just pissed at how Sacho treated me like shit," I groan, running my hands through my hair. "I mean, I almost get killed for that girl every time we're in public. All I fucking get is a 'Harry, you'll never see my daughter again because you're a piece of shit."

"Oh my fuck," he nearly cuts me off, my eyes looking up at him.

"You guys fucked," he smirks, my lips parting and eyebrows furrowing.

"Fuck no," I say and he laughs. I just roll my eyes.

"You did something with her 'cause all I hear about is how pissed you are you'll never see her again," he comments, my eyes closing as I shake my head.

"Wyatt, now is not the goddamn time," I say and he laughs, my jaw clenching.

"What'd you do? Make out or give her a little tongue?" he asks, my feet kicking off my boots. I leave him in silence, letting his fucked up mind think what it wants. But all I'm rethinking was how her body fit perfectly to mine and responded to me the way I responded to her. 

"Look at you. You're totally thinking about her."

I look at him and just shake my head, looking for sweats so I can workout. Wyatt just tells me to get it and I flip him off, watching him walk out of my room. After I change, I go to the weight room.

"So Styles, hear you hit it deep with Arabella," one of the men says, my body turning to face Patrick. He's a bit of a hothead, who thinks he's the shit. He's just an annoying fucker.

"Fuck off Patrick," I say, lifting my weight sets.

"Oh so you did," he smirks, leaning against the weight holder. I drop the bar and face him, setting my hands on my waist.

"I did not fucking hit it deep with Arabella. That's Sacho's daughter," I state, his stupid smirk ready to get punched off his face.

"I know, once I saw her, most of us were taking bets on who would sleep with her first. So, tell us the truth," he says, my hands coming together so I crack my knuckles.

"No. I did not sleep with her. I did my fucking job," I grit between my teeth, pissed these twats were taking bets that I'd sleep with her. Granted, I've thought about it, but I can't. I could barely bring myself to continue kissing her. She's the one thing I can't have and that's the only certainty I have about the situation.

"So you're telling us...you didn't do anything with her at that motel?" he plays, and I finally had enough. I grab his neck and slam him into the wall, causing him to cough.

"I took her to that goddamn motel to make sure the Bone Thrashers didn't follow her for once! But those shitheads always manage to find her so I brought her back. Say one more thing about how I'm trying to fuck her and I promise, your piece of shit ass won't be choking. You'll be lying on the ground unconscious. Understand?" I grit, shoving his neck into the wall once more.

I let him go and he grabs his neck, coughing and trying to regain his breath. When I turn, everyone is looking at me.

"What the fuck do you want? Anyone else want to try to pull some shit on me?" I yell, everyone shaking their heads and walking away. My hands grab my weights and I start my reps, my anger growing. I throw them down and I make my way to the ring, wrapping up my hands.

"Fight me," I say, looking at one of the trainers.

"Styles, that's not a good ide-"

"I said fight me," I yell, his eyes widening.

"Harry, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I hear Wyatt yell, but I shake my head.

"I need to fight," I say, squaring off.

Then we start. My hands fly and his fly as well, my nose bleeding. His eyebrow is bleeding and I take a few more hits, Wyatt calling it.

I spit out the blood in my mouth and I turn around, climbing out of the ring.

"You're an idiot, you know that?" I hear Wyatt call, my eyes rolling.

"I had to otherwise I would have beat the shit out of myself!" I yell, his hand grabbing my shoulder.

"What happened to you?" he asks, my eyes looking into his. The blood drips down my face and I take a deep breath, trusting him over anyone else.

"I kissed her," I tell him, his eyes widening. "And I shouldn't have. But it's all I'm fucking thinking about."

"Dude," he sighs, and I shake my head

"Don't tell anyone or I fucking kill you. I just...fucked up," I say, turning and walking away. I walk down the halls to my room and I turn the corner, freezing when I see wide blue eyes staring up at me.

"Harry," Arabella whispers, my hand brushing my hair back. Blood covers my hands and I must look like a mess, but I can't feel anything.

I'm too stunned to even do anything because the girl I'm torn up about is standing right in front of me. A girl I can't be with but it makes me want her even more.

.....

Please vote comment and share!

Much Love <3 xoxo