6

"Wake up."

I'm shoved and Wyatt wakes me up, his hands grabbing my shoulders.

"Dude, she's so going for you," he whispers, my eyebrows frowning.

"What the fuck," I groan, his hands holding my shoulders to hold me up. My body feels weak and I want to just lay back down, let the lashes heal.

"She watched you take the blame and she took care of you. Hell, Harry, she wants you," he says, my eyes looking at him.

"You wake me up to tell me this bullshit. Just let me heal, dammit," I groan, laying back down.

"Harry, she wants you. The girl wants you," he continues, my eyes rolling.

"I don't care. Sacho won't let me guard her anymore so whatever," I groan, his hand slapping my arm.

"Dude, you like her. Oh my fuck," he laughs, my foot kicking him out of my room.

"Get the fuck out of my room, you dick. This is bullshit," I grit, his body getting up. He lifts his hands in surrender.

"Just know what I see is she wants you. And it could be hot with her," he says, my foot kicking him again. He goes out of my room, mumbling a 'fine' before I sit back up.

I walk to the bathroom and change my shirt, walking to the door. My hand opens the door and I walk out, going to Sacho's office.

"Oh look who's alive," he snickers, my eyes rolling.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask, his hands folding as he leans onto his desk. He's making me extremely angry right now.

"Well, seeming as though I found out you shot Zayn, rendering him incapable at the moment, you deserve a second chance."

I narrow my eyes, my anger growing as I look at him. First he tells me he's pissed I took his daughter out of the house to let her see the world. Then I'm punished for it. But now I get a second chance. Bullshit.

"Second chance? What the fuck Sacho!" I yell, his body standing up.

"She cried herself to sleep last night because of you. What are you doing with her? I swear, if you are going to fucking date her, I'll have no problem ditching your ass back to the streets," he explains, my legs standing to match his height.

"I'm not dating her, Sacho. She just wanted to get out of the house. Fuck, what would be the problem if I were to date her?! It's not a big fucking deal," I yell, his hand slapping me straight across the face.

"You're a load of shit who fucks around. My daughter doesn't need that shit in her life," he grits, my hands balling into fists.

"Did it occur to you that she doesn't deserve to be your daughter? You're fucked in the head and she doesn't deserve to be trapped in this damn house. So I'm not about to guard her, knowing you don't want her to live," I say, his anger prominent on his face. His scar wrinkles over his eye and I lean back.

"Stay the fuck away from my daughter," he says, but I shake my head.

"You watch as I protect that girl with my life. She's the one who helped me last night, when you were the one who punished me for letting her live. Arabella doesn't need to be treated that way," I explain, his eyes glaring at me.

"Now, I have a job to do. Take her to school and make sure your enemies don't touch her," I say, his lips remaining shut as I move out of the room. As I walk back to my room, I'm stopped by a hand grabbing my arm.

Two hands then pull me into the hall and I look down at Arabella, her eyes looking up at me.

"Why aren't you in your room?" I ask, her head shaking as she shakes off my question.