9

Wyatt comes to the motel and I tell Arabella to stay in the bathroom for a while, not wanting Wyatt to be around her right now. It took a hug from Arabella to finally get her to stay there for a while, but I wasn't complaining.

"So Sacho is convinced you're getting with her," he says as soon as he walks through the door.

"Fuck," I groan, sitting on the bed. I bury my face in my hands and I rub my eyes, then I rake my fingers through my hair.

"It's not so bad. I mean, the girl's hot. I'm jealous and I want one," he says, my hand punching his stomach. He groans and I stand up.

"I'm not with her. He's just pissed I'm taking her away when he's done that his whole life. I just don't want her locked up," I say, his body leaning against the wall.

"You're gonna need to come back sometime. He's going apeshit," he reminds me, but I roll my eyes.

"We'll get back when we get back. I'm trying to fuck with the Bone Thrashers for a while. Get them going on a different track," I explain, his lips releasing a sigh.

"It'll be fine. Sacho just has way too much going on," he says, moving to the door. "Just be careful Harry. Especially with her."

I nod. "I'll talk to you later."

He leaves and I go to the bathroom, opening the door. Arabella stands from the ground and I tell her it's fine to be out, her head only nodding. She goes to the bed and starts to play on her phone, and I do much the same. But I'm contacting the Dark Plague to make sure I know what's going on.

But it's when I hear trucks and load yelling outside that I get on edge. I look out the window and my eyes widen, seeing Bone Thrasher trucks.

"Arabella," I demand, grabbing her arm. I run her to the bathroom and open the window, lifting her out, just when the shooting starts. My body ducks onto the ground and it slows so I can climb out, glass shattering and cutting my forehead and hands. I fall down and find Arabella, grabbing her hand and making sure she's okay.

"We need to run," I tell her, her eyes scared. But she manages to nod and we get up, running through the alleyways to avoid the gang.

"Here," I say, ducking behind a staircase and hiding in the basement shaft.

"H-How...I thought we were safe?" she asks, my body sitting down.

"So did I. But we're fine here," I tell her, her body standing. She looks so scared and unsure of what to do, my fingers pulling the glass out of my hand. I sigh and rest my head on the side of the building, my head tilted to look up at her.

"Are you okay?" I ask, her body moving to sit beside me.

"It follows me everywhere. I don't know what to do anymore," she explains, my lips pressing together. I can't even imagine what's she's feeling. Being the target due to her father. She's innocent in every way.

"It's always gonna be there, Arabella," I say, telling the truth. "No matter who you're with."

My head turns to look at her and then she looks at me. Her eyes look into mine and move my hand up to brush her hair out of her eyes, her body turning to face mine better.

"Harry," she says, and I hum in response.

It's then she leans towards me and I meet her halfway, feeling her soft lips press to mine. I close my eyes and hold her cheek, keeping her lips on mine. She lifts up and I help her straddle my lap, keeping her close and moving my lips with hers.

For a girl with barely any experience, she knows what she's doing. My hands grab her waist and I feel her hands carefully grab my face, her lips so soft.

I trail my lips down her jaw and to her neck, kissing her skin. She gasps and I pull her closer to me, slowly kissing her skin.

"Keep going," she whispers, my hands moving to her ass. I lightly squeeze and she grabs my hair, her breathing erratic. My arousal grows and I rub up against her, her skin soft against my lips. I move my head to her chest and kiss the tops of her breasts, feeling her.

She lifts my head up and kisses me again, her hands running against my chest. I don't want to stop; it's so wrong but I've wanted this since I first saw her.

"I think they left," I hear Zayn, my hand lifting to Arabella's face and covering her mouth. She looks me in the eye and I signal with my other hand to be quiet. All she does is nod and I wrap my arm around her.

"Get the fuck back in the truck. They fucking can't escape this shit again. That damn girl is mine," I hear Bernard, my jaw clenching. I hear Arabella whimper and I look back up at her, seeing tears forming.

Once I hear the trucks drive away, I lift her into my arms and I carry her up the stairs. We get to my car and I set her in the passenger's seat, my hand shutting the door before I get to my side.

"We need to go back," I tell her, her hand grabbing my hand.

"I can't, Harry. I-I don't want to," she pleads, looking into my eyes. Tears fall and I reach up, brushing the tears away.

"If I don't, your father...he's going to worry," I lie, knowing he'd kill me first before he ever worries. It's my life on the line, but yet again, I'd rather it be me to get hurt than Arabella any day.

"Harry, I don't want to be away from you," she tells me, her blue eyes scared. I sigh, not knowing what I can do. As much as I want to be with her, I can't. I never could, and kissing her was more than likely the worst fucking thing I've done

"You have to be," I tell her, her eyes closing. I wipe the tears and lean down, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

She leans closer and I hug her, resting my head on hers. I don't know what else I was supposed to do, but I know she'll be safer with her father. I can't keep putting her in dangerous situations like this. She deserves to live, but at the same time, she needs to be safe.

....

Please vote comment and share!!

Much Love! <3 xoxo